Chapter 13

Chaya

"It's Mrs Raghuwanshi for you" a voice came from behind me.

"I remember you weren't present at our wedding right?" He continued and my heart started to flutter both with fear and the happiness that is currently rushing through my body.

"Okay stop it the two of you" a tender voice came from beside me.

"And isn't she Chaya? why are you two calling her Chavi?" the person continued.

"No di she is not-"Nikhil started saying and got cut off by Rohit.

"She is the author of the series Mocking Bird, Power and a few more novels and-"

"It is....my pen name" I said looking at Rohit. The sensation of Aditya calling me Mrs Raghuwanshi long gone. The only thing I can feel right now is fear. Fear of losing everything and everyone. Because he is back again and standing right infront of me.

"What?"Ashu and Advik asked together earning a giggle from Arya, who was looking at me like she has got a new toy to play with.

All this time Aditya was staring at me like I have committed some type of crime hiding about a part of my life, which I know I should have told, to hum atleast.

But in my defence he never talked to me and forbidded me from speaking or even have a small conversation with him, so technically it's not my fault. But who am I even kidding I should have told the other family members I know but... but it's not something I want to talk about specially the things and the events that are connected with my past.

I never wanted to even think about him, but now he is here standing infront of me as the brother of my husband's lawyer.

"Are you a writer?" Naina asked.

"I-well-you see yes, I mean I was not anymore" I tried my best to not look at Rohit and Aditya because I know Rohit has that smirk on that he always had whenever he tried to ruin everything that I had and this time it's no different. I know he is here just so that he could try to fragment everything that gives me happiness.

And Aditya I don't know what is he feeling is he betrayed? because I didn't tell him about my past. Or is he relieved? that he got yet another reason to leave me and break whatever is there between us.

"Miss- I mean Mrs Raghuwanshi are you changing your pen name too or it would be the same?" Nikhil asked me.

I feel so bad to say this, I am sorry Nikhil " I am not going write anything in the future" with a little smile I said it feeling really ashamed that I am the one saying I won't write anymore.

"Wait what why?" He asked.

"Don't tell me Mr Raghuwanshi ain't letting you write, Mrs Raghuwanshi?" Rohit asked or should I say tried to add fuel to the fire. The fire named Aditya Raghuwanshi.

"Uh no I quit writing before I got married to Aditya and he is not even aware of what I used to do, so to answer your question, no Aditya is not the reason why I stopped writing.

"You never told us anything about it bhabhi very bad" Arya said pouting her lips.

"True you didn't even tell me anything" Advik said his expression unreadable as ever.

"You could have told me atleast" Ashu said like I have cheated on him.

I looked towards Aditya and he was just...staring at me. Guess today is my last day in this house.

God Chaya get it all together it's not like you have hidden some important information that would save or kill someone so stop. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to say what I was feeling but Rohit cut me off.

"Why did you quit?" he asked.

The audacity of this man I swear to god. He is very well aware of the things that happened to make me quit. But right now he is pretending like he knows nothing and asking me why I quit. This man is surely built different.

I have to make sure I don't say anything stupid because my life is already messed up.

I am married in a family where everybody love me except for my husband. And my ex is my husband's younger brother. And I had crush on the other brother. And now Rohit is here to complicate everything.

"So what happened?" Naina asked me.

"I want to know too" Nikhil said.

"Me too" Ashu and Advik said unanimously.

"Me three" Arya said while giving me a cheeky smile.

"So Mrs Raghuwanshi what happened?" Rohit asked.

I glanced at Aditya then looked at my feet before speaking "I had a stalker and he was getting out of hand that-that's why."

"You had a what?" Everyone asked together except for Aditya and Rohit.

Naina came towards me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder "oh sweetie are you comfortable talking about the situation I can help you know" she said.

"Yes bhabhi Naina di is one of the best lawyers of the country she can definitely help you" Arya said.

"I- is it fine if I don't talk about it. It's really not something I want to talk about atleast not now."

"It's fine whenever you feel like you want to file a case against that person you can come to me okay." Naina said and squeezed my shoulders lightly.

"Yes bhabhi and I am here for you always. And I am sorry because of me you had to think about that person again. I am sorry" Arya said holding her ears.

"I am sorry too Mrs Raghuwanshi I shouldn't have reacted like that" Nikhil said.

"It's fine both of you. You don't have to say sorry. Let's just enjoy the party for now" I said with a light smile.

"Oh you guys are here I was searching for you all everywhere" Maa said walking towards us.

"Naina, Nikhil and Rohit are here too very nice to meet you guys. You have forgotten about us didn't you?" She asked Naina.

"Nahi ma'am Aisa nahi Hain aap to janti hai ki main apne cases mein uljhi rehti hoon." She said giving Maa a hug.

"Aur tum dono, tum dono ke paas kya bahana hai"Maa said holding Nikhil's and Rohit's ear.

"Well how about I come here often from now on tab to maaf kar doge na aap?" Rohit said giving her a light chuckle.

"Wada karte ho?" Maa asked.

"Ji bilkul meri jaan" he said and winked at her.

The others laughed at their conversation.

"Okay baccho chalo cake cut karne ka samay ho gaya hai" she said and dragged Rohit with her.

While we were going towards the other family members Advik tugged the sleeve of my blouse and said " we need to talk" and continued walking.

Okay guys I know I should have updated before but I have really busy.

And I am really really sorry for the late update.

But I promise the next chapter won't come out this late.

What do you think who is the ex, the crush and the stalker?

Hmm should Aditya change after this or he should be the same grumpy man? What do you say?

Don't forget to vote.

I love you all ❤️.

Thanks a lot for reading my work.