Chapter 14

Chaya

23 Dec, 2015

"Today is the day" I told myself and start to walk towards the east side of the building where the classes of business department is located.

I have practiced alot so there is no reason to be afraid of I can do it. I wish Kanvi was here with me so that I could be more confident about it. But nevertheless I can do it. I can confess to Advik. There is no way he would reject me right?

"Oh bhagwan I don't think I can do this."

"What is this that you can't do?" a voice came from behind me which made me startled.

"You are that girl from literature department right" I looked at the person and slightly nodded my head.

Standing right infront of me the most handsome Playboy of our university Ashutosh, Ashutosh Raghuwanshi, Advik's twin brother.

"So why are you here?" he asked me with a sweet smile.

Damn this guy is more handsome from this close. Okay Chaya relax it's not like he would eat you.

"I-I wa-am trying to find s-some-one" bhagwan why am I stuttering.

"Cute" he said chuckling.

"Hey Ashu what are you doing? Got a new toy to play with?" One of his friend came by our side and looked at me. A smug smile on his face.

Did I fucked up coming here?
Yep I did.

"So what's your name new girl?" He asked me which only made me more embarrassed.

"I-I"

"Don't scare her more Mohit, she is already scared seeing your face. And no she is not my new girl" Ashutosh said making his friend scoff.

"So you are a free bee right now? Wanna go to the Club tonight?" He asked me.

"I am so-sorry but I don't like going to clubs. Th-thank you for ask-asking though" I said as politely and confidently I can. Although I am not confident at all right now.

"How about your house then we can have some fun?" he suggested.

This guy is really something.

"Cut it out dude can't you see she doesn't want you around" Ashutosh said pulling his friend's ear. "See you around kitten" he said and winked at me then he left dragging his friend by his ear.

These guys are really weird how could they ask a girl something like that when they just met her.

I heard the bell ringing indicating that the class is over. This is my chance I have to talk to Advik before I chicken out again like last time.

Oh wait I forgot to tell you guys about me right I am Chaya Chatterjee, 18 years old and a literature major student. And right now I am going to confess to my crush that I am in love with him. Wish me luck.

I saw Advik getting out of his class and I walked towards him. I can do it.

"Advik."

*

Back to present

The party was wrapped up like 30 minutes ago. And now I am walking towards Arya's bedroom because she said she wants to give me something.

When I reached at her room I saw her taking off her jewellery. "Arya" calling her name I went towards her.

"So what is it that you wanted to give me huh?" I asked and she looked at me then smiled.

She made me sit on her bed and went towards her closet to get whatever she wanted to give me.

When she closed the door of her closet I saw the fairytale version of twisted series. Which brought a big smile on my face because I have been searching for these books but I couldn't get them.

She came towards me, sat on the edge of the bed and gave me the books. "Open it" I did what she said and the books were signed by Ana Huang.

I looked towards her and she smiled at me " I asked Kanvi di who's your favourite author other than Jane Austen and she said Ana Huang so I bought these books for you. Do you like them?"

"No Arya no" I said which made her shocked. I hugged her and said " I loved them. You don't know how much I am grateful for this. Thank you so so much for these."

She hugged me back "I am glad that you liked them and I am so sorry for what happened tonight, if I wasn't so excited knowing that you were an author you didn't have to remember those ugly things I am really sorry."

I caressed her back "You don't have to say sorry Arya, it's totally fine you didn't know anything about my past so don't feel sorry okay" I said and cupped her cheeks. "Thank you so much for the books. Hmm how about I make pancakes for you tomorrow?"

"Really bhabhi with peanut butter jelly?"

"Yes with peanut butter jelly" I said and smiled at her.

"Bhabhi?"

"Hmm"

"I think you should go to your room, Bhai might be waiting for you" she said looking at me.

I nodded and picked up the books, gave her a light kiss on her forehead and left her room.

I don't know how Aditya will react to everything. He won't be angry right? Oh bhagwan sab kuch kharab hi hota ja raha hai kya karu main.

"Chaya beta yaha kya kar rahi ho" Chachi said coming from the opposite direction.

"Wo Chachi Arya mere liye books leke aayi thi to wahi main uske kamre se lene gayi thi"

"Arre waah ye to bahut achi baat hai, ab tum bore nahi hogi. Anyways raat bahut ho gayi hai jao so jao."

"Ji Chachi ji good night."

"Good night beta." She said and continued walking towards her room.

I reached infront of my room the door was closed. I think Aditya haven't come in the room yet. Thank God. I think I could just pretend to sleep when he comes back.

I opened the door of the room and it was pitch black. I don't remember switching off the lights. Just when I closed the door of the room someone pinned me at it.

"Chaya."

As I promised the next chapter is here.

Tell me what do you think about the chapter.

Who do you think is the person who pinned Chaya?

Don't forget to vote.

I love you all ❤️.

Thanks a lot for reading my work.