4;

Jake hesitated before bringing his hand up to press the buzzer. He was currently sat outside the skz dorm waiting on lee know to open the door for him. Two buzzes later and he still sat in the same position. His non-existent tits about to freeze off. Just as he was about to pull his phone out he heard the high pitch buzz of the door finally opening. He jumped before letting a sigh of relief before quickly making his way in. Taking his shoes off in a hurry he looked up making eye contact with a freshly out the shower Minho. 

"Sorry jaeyun-ah chan told me a bit late that you were coming," Minho gave his neck a sheepish rub offering Jake a beer. Jake only then noticed that in the living room there was a table set up with food and drink. Quickly accepting the drink he bowed his head letting out a quiet thank you.

"Let me just get changed," before Jake could even say anything the older had disappeared so he made himself at home sitting on one of the cushions he pulled his jacket off leaning back against the couch. Looking up at the sound of pandering feet Minho was now fully dressed in a tight low neck white thsirt and a pair of basketball shorts. 

Making himself comfy he watched as Minho took a seat beside him grabbing two of the beers and handing one to Jake himself. 

"So what's with the random show up?" taking a chug of his beer Jake sighed. 

"Im gay." Jake felt warm spit hit the side of his face he jumped in disgust turning to lee know who was now choking while laughing. Jake glared at him raising an eyebrow.

"Wow and I thought your group was disbanding," lee know gave a scoff before freezing when he noticed Jakes invisible puppy ears drop in sadness.

"Wait why are you so sad?" Jake gave him a weird look before continuing to drink his beer. 

This is gonna be a long talk Jake thought.

 So they talked. Jake had poured his heart out to the older about his fears of being gay in Korea as a idol and with a conservative asian family and the fears with his member. Both were quite tipsy now and Jake was teary as he leaned on Minho's shoulder as the older had his arm wrapped around his waist. 

"You know Jake there are a lot of gay Kpop idols," Jake perked his head up at that looking into the black haired boys eyes. Both there cheeks were red and if Jake wasn't so interested in what the older had to say he would be making some comment about this is like a scene out of a drama.

"Im gay to and so are some of my members and I also know a lot of other gay idols, we have a group chat," Jake gasped in shock dramatically getting on his knees before turning his whole body to look at lee know. 

"And you kept this from me? YOU TRAiTor!" Jake ignored his voice crack jumping on Minho as he continued to laugh while Jake landed atop of him making weak jabs at his side in attempt to hit him. 

"Ahahah im sorry Jake come on get up your boney," Before Jake could make a jab back at the older he was pushed away them now both lying side by side on the stray kids living room floor. 

"Lets take some pics try and act sober," Jake scoffed looking to his right from where he was lying he could see the olders black iPhone raised in the air with the camera app up. He could also hear the shutter on his phone going of repeatedly so he quickly started making peace signs before he longed himself over his hyung laying his head on the olders chest.

Coming down the high of laughing he heard Minho talking about how cute the photos were and that he'd send them to the young Aussie. Jake nodded before sighing. Chan said he wasn't gonna be able to see Jake as he had to stay at his company a little longer.

"I should probably get back I have filming tomorrow," Jake heard Minho let out a loud gasps before rushing to stand up waving about a little bit from tipsiness. 

"Jake its 1 in the morning you dumbass why didnt you say?" Jake sobered up immediately. well not immediately. Jake rushed to grab his phone off charge only then noticing all the members messages. 

"Fuck!" Jake cursed grabbing his shoes and putting them on he quickly called a taxi

 before turning to Minho and giving him a big hug. 

"Thank you so much for today hyung," walking out side the dorm he saw his taxi. 

"Anything for my gay bestie," Jake hit him scowling when Minho dodged it before running over to his taxi.

Jake was shitting bricks. He was outside the door to his dorm. His head was spinning a bit. Still tipsy from the previous drinking, and terrified about what he's about to face. He hadn't replied to any of the members messages to scared to even look at them.

quickly ramming the door open he took of his shoes cursing when he toppled a bit from loosing balance. Walking into the living room was a sight. On the couch sat Jungwon who looked like on the verge of tears, next tp him sat jay holding him and Cleary comforting him. sunghoon sat at the other end of the couch looking at his phone and niki and sunoo weren't there. 

The first to spot him was heeseung. Jake felt himself freeze when he spotted the older he was standing in front of the couch blocking the tv with his arms crossed, he was wearing the tank top again. his muscles. Jake would've drooled if it weren't for the expression on the olders face. He was furious tongue poking the inner of cheek his expression set in a deep frown glaring at Jake. 

"Where the fuck have you been?" Jake flinched at hearing the older speak. He saw everyone turn to look at him before a sigh of relief. 

"I-im sorry" Jake took notice how slurred his voice was and tried to cover it by blocking his mouth. 

"Are you being serious Jake your drunk?" Jake felt himself droop his head in embarrassment, he heard jay sigh in disappointment before he saw jay take jungwon down the hallway and into their shared rooms but from watching them he could tell that the leader was tired and needed rest.

"Jake your never this selfish, we have work in six hours" sunghoon spoke up this time his words were harsh and before he could respond his phone rang. Sunghoon quickly jumped up when Jake made an effort to answer it instead dropping it on the floor because of his dizziness. 

"For fuck sake Jake give it here," Jake whined when sunghoon picked up the phone answering the call and putting it on speaker. 

Before he could protest he heard a voice come through the phone, he felt heeseung slide up next to him holding him so he didn't fall. 

"Hello?" sunghoon answered. 

"Is my jakey home safe?" Jake felt himself sigh in relief at Minhos voice, he was even more slurred than Jake was. Obviously he kept drinking after Jake left. Jake whined in discomfort when he felt heeseung grip onto his arms tighter letting out a quiet scoff when he heard joke whine. 

"Hey yes this is sunghoon he got home safe and we really need to go," Before Jake or Minho could protest sunghoon hung up turning his phone off he throw it on the couch before shaking his head at Jake and walking off down the hall.

Jake almost forgot about heeseung until he spoke up again. 

"What am I going to do with you."