|"Dinner?"|5✓

~Waring~

~Intimacy, dirty talking,sexy moments~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since those days, the two kept meeting up, or either Sebastian picking him up along the way home.

But as those few months roll over them, their talking and getting to know one another grew.

So, Sebastian stepped his foot down and goes to tell Amory the plan that he has out for them.

Sebastian takes a quick second to breath before he heads up that stairscase. There he popped his head from the corner of an open door, piercing into his  room and catching the sight of an adorable sight.

Amory sat in the playroom, Friaz giggling and chuckling as he played and slide down into the ballpit.

Amory, sat crisscross, beau sat in between his legs and following Amory as he clapped and would cheer for Friaz when he reaches the end.

"Yay!"

"Yaaayy! Mama make Beau go next." He pointed.

Amory clamp under Beau's armpit and looked down to him. "Beau you want to go next?"

"Mmha-" The baby rose his arms and babbled as if he was agreeing. Amory chuckled and lifted him up. "Ok, here we go. Friaz wait down for Beau."

"Okay Mommy!" Friaz knelt buy the ballpit and watched as his "mother" carry Beau onto the top and let's him sit with his chubby legs hanging out.

"Three, two-"

"One!"

And Beau was released with a little push, the little munchkin giggling and laughing as he reached the end, Friaz cheering his baby brother on.

Amory chuckled at their antics, Beau seeming very excited about the results.

"You did so good Beau, just like you big brother." He praised, picking up the baby and holding him. "Was it fun?"

The baby boy giggled and moved his body with a bounce. Amory giggled and kisses his head, brushing his soft hair out his face.

"Baby brother did so good, Beau must really like it. Why not both of us go next mommy?"

"Both of you?"

"Mhm!"

Amory petted his head with a freehand. "I don't see why not."

Then Sebastian walked into the room, leaning against the door with his hands in his pockets.

"Having fun I see?" He asked, glancing to Amory as Amory looks to him and smiled.

"Mr. Donovan, welcome back."

"Daddy!"

Sebastian opened his arms, his son jumping into his arms and Sebastian hoisting him up with no problem.

"Enjoyed yourself?"

"Mm-hm, mommy was playing with I and Beau. Can you play aswell."

Sebastian hums and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Let me get freshened up first. But you won't mind if I borrow him would you?" He pointed to Amory.

Friaz looks to Amory and back at his father and nods. "Daddy want to speak with mommy."

"Very much and I won't keep him, ok?"

"Promise..?"

Sebastian smiled and nods, ruffling his hair. "I promise. Now go and continue to play."

Friaz nods and was set down. As his feet touched the ground he headed for the playmate, a place where Amory sets Beau down to play.