Relationship❤️🖤💖

Okie, so the last page I talked about that I'm gonna be with my bf, Malisa, AND Hello-Kuromi. I'm FINALLY going to explain because I know this might sound confusing for some people, especially some of the things I'm ABOUT to say.

Hello-Kuromi. We love her, she's been our main subject for a while, and we're VERY thirsty to see what's been going on or what's going to happen. I know I mentioned that I'm in a polyamory relationship with Malisa and my bf, but what about Hello-Kuromi? To answer that question, our relationship is separate. LET ME EXPLAIN BEFORE Y'ALL JUMP ME! We decided to have our relationship separate. Me and Hello-Kuromi were together before I met my bf and Malisa. I liked Malisa and my bf but Hello-Kuromi didn't like them in that way. Their all ok with me and her being in a separate role where it's just me and her and then I'm in another relationship with Malisa and my bf. I REALLY hope that makes sense because I SUCK at explaining things ,-n-

My bf. Y'all don't know much, and I know what I know. So I met him before Malisa. Malisa actually transferred a day or two after he did the same week as he did. Which MANY dumb people thought was sus but most people was like, "Eh, pretty normal." The funny thing is, when the seating chart got changed. Me, him, Malisa AND Hello-Kuromi were all sitting at the same table. And people were not even a BIT surprised that we got together. Mostly everyone had a crush on him, or either liked him as a friend. I was the first person he eyed when he walked into the classroom. He always talked to me and pretty much flirted with me. He kinda did the same with Malisa but also kinda failed. He was more soft/submissive with her. So top with me, switch with her.

Malisa. We love her, we haven't met her, but she's already an angel. She transferred a day or two after my bf did also in the same week. Mostly everyone wanted to be friends with her, the others started to develop a crush, even some of the girls. She was focused on me first and also focused on my bf. She was very flirty with him and pretty flirty with me also. She was vanilla with me though. Me and my bf were both crushing on her and we both confessed to her. She was also Polyamory and Pansexual and was morw than happy to be with us. That's how the relationships work, byeee!