SORRYYYYY

Yeah it's been like a month, or two.. I'M SORRY! I've been really busy lately with school, sports, plus I'm moving Friday. I haven't really been able to put this on my plate lately. I have a track scrimmage today so wish me luck! I am still manifesting Lexie/tomato. Yep, we have two codenames for her now. Hello-Kuromi and tomato. She's saved as tomato in my phone -^- I also decided to.. turn/make her a yandere... PLS DON'T COME AT ME!!! I'm not going too crazy with it. But I am seeing results. I've also learned how to ignore the 3D. So yeah. I still kinda haven't been able to talk to her either bc I can't fucking talk/conversate. Also I learned that I'm a genderfluid lesbian -^- idk if I'm still polyamory bc I only want to be w/my girl. Sooo #confusedasf I've learned to speak about stuff like I already have it. So that's another good thing. Like when it comes to tomato. I'll say something like, "I love my girlfriend" or "I miss my girl/girlfriend." Also, I've been saying that things have happened with/between me and her even tho they actually didn't. Like Monday or Tuesday she had came in the gym. I was talking about how I missed her and that even tho I got a hug and kiss from her I still miss her. So yeah, A LOT of progress. Anyways, gotta go. Byeeee!

Edit: I'M SO FUCKING SAD/MAD! IT WAS CANCELED BC OF WEATHER😭😭😭 Hopefully we'll do it tomorrow 😔