7. Caged again

Sean woke up in a soft bed, he sunk deeper in it, taking in the warmth he missed for so many days.

But he realized he wasn't home, he was somewhere he didn't know, so he jolted up, feeling the cold air in his skin and the bright light coming from above.

As his eyes adjusted to the harsh light he stood up, holding his blanket with one hand.

He tried to cover his eyes, but realized he didn't have his arm anymore, it was a devastating feeling, to which Sean cried silently, still unconsciously trying not to alert the aliens of his presence.

This didn't work though, as a 4 meter alien came in after hearing movement in the room, Sean silently yelped and ran back, trying to hide himself with the blanket, feeling unprotected and uncovered, as they took away the hides he used.

The alien made a soft and more silent noise at him, after that, Sean heard more movement, he peeped through the blanket to see what was going on and saw the guard come in, Sean calmed down a little.

They served him some water and food, which he promptly almost completely devoured as soon as they left, finally feeling full after what felt like forever.

With everyone gone, Sean looked around the room, noticing that it was a simple concrete room, well, who knows what material, but it felt like concrete.

Sean slumped back into the bed and fell asleep at the warmth, unfortunately he had a nightmare.

He dreamt of the wolf-like thing, he screamed as he woke up, so he mentally prepared for more aliens to come into his area.

The guard was the only one that came in though, he had the ball in his hands again, the guard sat down in front of Sean, before passing the ball to him.

Sean watched the ball slowly fall to him, the guard was speaking in its weird language at him, which he had no hope of being able to speak.

Sean tried speaking with the guard, apologizing for escaping, on how it was a dumb decision, and for being so scared of the tall aliens; of course, the guard didn't understand, but got closer to Sean.

They sat next to eachother for a while, with Sean of course, taking in the body heat of the guard.

Sean woke up again to the guard talking to his wrist, maybe he was on a call?
He sounded more cheerful though, from what he could tell, or at least he was squinting his eyes, so he felt safe with him.

Sean looked was looking at the door when one of the tall aliens came in, making Sean panic again, so he this time he didn't hide, instead taking a defensive stance, protecting his head.

The tall alien scooted over to one of the corners of the room, opposite of Sean and the guard.

They both talked to eachother, however, the tall alien's voice was much lower than the guard's, still, Sean calmed down and leaned back to the wall with his arm across his stomach.

He tried thinking more of the situation, realizing that he didn't really have much of a reason to be scared of the tall aliens, because while yeah, they looked scary with their gigantic stature and claws and stuff, but they seemed to be peaceful.

Sean tried speaking to them, seeing if maybe they could figure out that he spoke a language, but instead they just got out of the room, leaving Sean alone for a while.

Eventually they came back, they had an opened cage with them and some very good smelling food.

Sean understood that they wanted him to go in, so he looked at the guard, sighed and went in, telling him that he trust him.

They gave him the food, put blankets and his old clothes inside, they smelled clean, with an almost sweet scent on them, so he put them on.

As he looked outside, he jeard that the tall alien and the guard were both carrying him somewhere, which he later found out was another ship.

This ship was a lot smaller than the one he crashed in, though it was still massive.

Both aliens carried him inside the ship to a room similar to the living quarters in the other ship, but with longer beds.

They set him down and opened the cage before leaving, letting him roam around the room.

The ship shortly afterwards lifted off and began moving, to where, Sean couldn't guess, what he did know is that the trip was very boring and very long, at least a couple hours.

Most of which he spent sleeping in the excessively large beds.