𓍊𓋼𓍊 Rules 𓍊𓋼𓍊

𓍊𓋼 𓆏 𓋼𓍊 Participants 𓍊𓋼 𓆏 𓋼𓍊

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Add this book to your library or reading list for the duration of the award so you receive updates.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Follow this account for the duration of the contest so you don't miss announcements

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Follow your judges. We won't force people to follow accounts they don't want to. However, it's much appreciated if you follow your judge for giving their time, and it's highly encouraged to follow from the beginning.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Additionally, you can follow TalleFey  for organising the awards, but again, this is not mandatory.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Share the award on your Message Board to get the word out

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Submitted stories have to follow Wattpad guidelines

𓍊𓋼𓍊 At the moment, we only allow two submissions per person and one per category.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 We accept complete and ongoing stories. Ongoing stories must have at least three chapters for the judges to read. This does not include character art, aesthetics, author notes, etc.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 All entries must be in English

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Mature stories are accepted

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Please make sure the art used on your cover is either copyright-free/free to use or that you have permission to use it.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 The password is your favourite flower

𓍊𓋼𓍊 We do not accept AI writing. You can, however, use programs like ProWritingAid, Grammarly, Hemingway app, etc, as they are used for editing and proofreading.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Don't harass the judges or bribe them

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Be respectful to other participants

𓍊𓋼 𓆏 𓋼𓍊 Judges 𓍊𓋼 𓆏 𓋼𓍊

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Add this book to your library or reading list so you receive updates.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 Follow this account for the duration of the contest so you don't miss announcements

𓍊𓋼𓍊 You must join our Discord server for easy communication about the awards. This can be temporary if you want.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 We want everyone to have a fair chance. For that reason, if a judge knows one of the participants well or is friends with them, we will see if another judge can judge their entry.

𓍊𓋼𓍊 For obvious reasons, a judge can't enter their own genre.

 𓍊𓋼𓍊 The password is your favourite book

𓍊𓋼𓍊 You must be able to read LGBT+ stories

 𓍊𓋼𓍊 If, for whatever reason, you can't read mature books, please let us know in the form

 𓍊𓋼𓍊 Judges are expected to give feedback to the first, second, and third place. Please be respectful towards the participant.

 𓍊𓋼𓍊 We would like to finish up judging in January and the beginning of February. Please take this into account when submitting.

𓍊𓋼 𓆏 𓋼𓍊 Disclaimer 𓍊𓋼 𓆏 𓋼𓍊

Don't forget that liking a story, cover, etc, is subjective. Someone could not want to pick up the book, while another would absolutely love it. This award is for fun, and we hope writers can value the feedback given.

Now that all the official stuff is done, let's get to the fun stuff.

𓍊𓋼 𓆏 𓋼𓍊 Up Next ⁀➷ Prizes