1

Y/n and Blake we're outside sunbathing while Blake was on the phone with they're dad. "I was wandering if you could make some room for me and y/n's bikes? I figured it'd be easier to ride them-." You stopped listening and just laid there listening to music with your headphones. You loved your dad but some of the conversations him and Blake would have were boring.

You and Blake were waiting outside for you dad (Ray). Once he got there and got out of his truck you both gave him a hug, then went inside. When you got inside your mom gave him a hug and he shook Daniels hand. It's good to finally meet you." Daniel said. "Yeah. Nice to meet you. Heck of a place you've got." Your dad said and Daniel smiled a little. "Thanks."
"Your welcome." Then Blake spoke, "so dad is headed to Nevada tomorrow." Your mom sighed and said "it's terrible what happened. Please be safe over there, okay?" "Yeah, we will. And I promise I'll make it up to you guys." Your dad said while looking at you and Blake. "Dad, it's fine." "Yeah, it's really no problem. The drive is not that bad." You and Blake said then Daniel looked at you two girls then said " wait, why don't I take you two up there. Im flying up to San Francisco for a meeting and we can head right out to Seattle right after. And it gives me an opportunity to watch a good volleyball game. And it gives your mom time to get moved in without me in the way." You dad looked hurt for a second then asked "you guys are moving in?" Your mom looked at him and said "yeah. I was gonna tell you, we just decided this morning." Your dad said " congratulations. That's great." And then he went outside and your mom followed him.

Later you, Blake and Daniel were on the jet and leaned over to Blake while you pretended to be sleeping and said "you know I am not trying to replace your dad. What you guys have is incredible, I'm not trying to take that from you guys-." He kept talking but you actually fell asleep.

Later after you woke up, and you guys went inside Daniel took of with some guy leaving you and Blake in the waiting area. There was a man around Blake's age sitting there. He waved at Blake and she waved back with that smile all gurls get when they like someone, you just smirk to yourself and sit there. A couple minutes later he spills his coffee on himself. "Oh, here." Blake said as she gave him some napkins that came out of her Mary poppins bag, at least that's what you call it cause everything goes to the bottom, it's soooo heavy, and she pulls books out of there. "Thank you." Blake's future boyfriend-*cough* I mean the guy said. "Oh, um, I'm Blake and this is my sister y/n." Blake said. "Uh, I'm Blake too, no I'm-I'm Ben, Ben Taylor." He said as he shook you guys' hands. Then a boy closer to your age comes and sits with Ben and says "Hi, I'm Ollie, Bens my brother." Ollie said with a proud smile. Blake shook his hand and said "nice to meet you. I'm Blake and this is my sister y/n." Ollie shook your hand with a smile. You couldn't help but smile back  you both made eye contact and stayed like that for a second with him holding your hand, then you coughed and let go. "And may I say that you both look really beautiful." You and Blake smiled and then Ollie asked " do you mind if I get your number for my brother?" Bens eyes widened then he said "Ollie remember what I told you before we came?" "Yes, I do, but I don't want to have to listen to you complain when we get home about how you didn't get the pretty girls number." Right when ben was about to respond a woman came up and said "mr. Taylor, he's ready to see you." Ben looked at the lady, nodded, and then looked back at Ollie and said "ok, don't say anything,okay? Not a word." "Ok." Ben stood up and went with the lady, and as soon as the were gone Ollie leaned forward and said "okay, what do you want to talk about?"

Hey, sorry for the short chapter. I'm not gonna write the parts without Blake,Ben, y/n, and Ollie cause the truth is.... I'm to lazy and I don't want to.  Love ya, byyeeeeee!