complete ⚕️

Before hoseok could register the words that came out of his mouth, seokjin took hold of his arm and pulled hoseok until he was close to the bed.

Hoseoks legs touched the bed, a little push, and the man would fall on it.

But seokjin had another plan. He pulled hoseok flush against himself once again, lowering himself he left a soft peck on hoseoks forhead,cheek, and lowered until his nose was nuzzling the younger mans neck

Hoseok was stunned by the warmth each touch brought to him, a burning feeling started to bubble deep inside.

Seokjin let his fangs softly grace hoseoks neck. The older man licked a spot and pulled hoseok closer as he sank his teeth deep into his flesh.

Hoseok let out a groan. He gripped at seokjins shirt to keep steady.

The more seokjin drank, the more the pain turned into pleasure, and instead of groaning in pain, soft moans started slipping through hoseoks lips.

Seokjin pulled away and licked at the wound that instantly closed.

He lifted his gaze until he met hoseoks drowsy one.

Seokjin placed a hand on the back of hoseoks head and took a step forward.

Hoseok fell on the bed and seokjin right on top of him. The movement brought hoseok out of his daze, and he looked at seokjin.

His lips were tinted red, and his fangs were still extracted.

Hoseoks mind screamed at him to get out of this situation, but his body had other plans. He finally let go of seokjins' shirt and moved his hands to cup seokjins face.

Pulling the man closer, hoseok closed the gap between them.

As hoseok let go of seokjins face he whispered "i" his conscience tried once again to pull hoseok out of this mess but the man was even more stubborn he pushed everything aside and let the bond take over him the small voice that he always tried to keep locked away, that small part of him that always wanted to be close to his mate, the part of him that craved his mate yet hoseok had punished himself away by keeping it at bay deep in his mind.

He finally let all that out, a tear slid down his cheek, but before it went any further, seokjin wiped it away and smiled at hoseok.

"I want you, i want us, please," he forced himself to let the words out without breaking down. All the pain that had been building up inside him, every time he pushed seokjin away, he couldn't handle it anymore as he laid beneath his mate.

"Anything you want," seokjin replied, smiling as he wiped away the tears that came at his answer.

Hoseok placed his hands around seokjins neck and pulled the man down, body's flush against each other.

Seokjin stayed still as he let hoseok let his pent-up emotions out as he hugged the vampire tighter.

Hoseok turned to the side, and he left a small peck on seokjins cheek. The touch of lips made seokjin pull away.

"I'll make you mine," seokjin whispered and bent down once more to capture hoseoks lips.

Hoseok moaned, and seokjin pulled away from his lips only to latch onto his neck. He left light kisses as he made his way down.

Seokjin bit lightly on hoseoks collarbone, enough to draw blood. He licked the liquid and made quick use of his hands to remove hoseok's shirt completely.

Hoseok urged seokjin to do the same, and the older man gladly listened.

Hoseok pulled away from seokjin. Even though he felt like staying glued to the vampire, they were in an unconventional position, hoseok sat against the headboard as he watched seokjin remove his pants and throw them unceremoniously