Thanksgiving's Dinner

Lia

"Ophy is who I presume to be his second girlfriend," I shrugged.

"Second girlfriend?" she shrieked looking taken aback.

Not a gold-digging slut. Nice. I can deal with her.

"Well, depends," I shrugged.

"On what?" she scoffed.

"On when did he start dating you exactly?" I asked her.

"A week ago," she said.

"Okay, so then she isn't the second one," I nodded, pretending to realise something.

"Oh thank god! You're sure, right?" she asked me.

"Yeah, she is the first. You are the second," I told her, biting back a smile.

"What?!" she yelled and I gulped down my laughter.

These women are so easy to play with.

"Yes, he has been with her since he went to Italy. Wait, you didn't know?" I faked gasping.

"What a jerk! He said I was the only one!" she gasped.

"They all say that to all the women," I patted her back with a pitiful face.

"Bloody bastard! I mean the sex was good but..." she scoffed.

Alright, too much information.

"Excuse me, will you?" I said and she moved away.

"By the way, please don't tell him I told you about it, okay? He will probably deny it saying I am crazy or something and then when you are gone, he will kick me out of the house. I mean you can understand how mean landlords can be, right?" I said with a pleading look.

"Of course, sweetie," she smiled at me pitifully.

I gave her a nod and went to my room with a huge smile on my face.

Sorry, Ms. Ophy. I don't know who you are or if you are really dating him or not. But, I just created a story for you.

After reaching my room, I took a quick shower and then, had my breakfast in my room instead of the living room as usual, while listening to the most satisfying fight ever.

"You jerk! You fucking used me!" Rowena shouted.

"What are you talking about, darling? I did not!" the drama queen argued back.

"Stop calling me that! And about what am I talking about? Why don't you go and ask that bitch in Italy!" she yelled.

"Who are you talking about?" he scoffed.

"Your stupid Ms Italy," Rowena yelled, making me laugh.

"Who?" he scoffed.

"Your Softy, Trophy, Coffee, Sushi whoever she is," she yelled at him and I burst out laughing.

I am so sorry, Ophy.

"Ophy?" he asked her.

"Yes, that girl. Go fuck with her and leave me alone!" she yelled and then, I heard something crash into something and then, the door banged shut.

And that's how the Drama Queen got dumped for the second time.

I continued laughing for a good ten minutes and by the time I was done, my eyes were tearing up.

When I was finally calm, I wiped them and grabbed my bag to leave.

"What the heck did you say to Rowena now?!" Drama Queen stopped me right when I reached the living room.