•|rough sex on the car seat

#Warning#

Dear beautiful readers I'd like to warn you that this chapter or the upcoming chapters might contain sexual stuff so be careful if you are not into that kind of stuff.

Anyways this chapter is smutty and for having saint body yet being a whore minded young lady, I might not write the best smut but I'll try my best.

Love you guys♥️
And this story already has 200 views🥺

..............
___________________

Ayla:

One moment we were in the dark alley fighting and the next I was in a car with him making out.

His hands are roaming all over my body giving me the best feeling and our lips are wildly devouring each other.

"Fucking one week!!"

Marino grumbled while sucking and bitting my lower lip and I squirmed under him.

"I didn't touched or inhaled your scent for a god damn week! I was going to die if I didn't touched you"

He growled and pulled me up on his lap while caressing my hips and I let out soft noises while my eyes closed.

I don't know when he undressed me but now I'm only in my bra and panties.

Marino looked or shall I say devoured the sight of my half naked body and let out a heavy breathe.

"God you're so fucking beautiful.
Ayla"

He started trailing kissing from neck and down to my chest slowly until I whimpered and let out soft moans.

Marino unclasped my bra and took both my breasts in his huge palm and gave them a squeeze, earning a shaky moan from me.

My ache down there grew more and I was wet as fuck.

"Marino please..I need you"

I whimpered and almost squeezed his wounded shoulder.

I can't believe how is he even moving that arm.

"Mhmm I know baby.."

His deep voice made my core more wet.

Marino flipped me down on the seat and hovered above me.

He didn't take of his shirt or the jacked wrapped around his wound but instead he took of his belt and I whimpered in need.

Watching his every move with my needy eyes.

"Oh baby your so flushed"

He chuckled darkly making my breathe hitched and then ripped off my panties.

I yelped and liked it.
I liked it when he's being rough.

He bent down and trailed kisses from between my chest to down to my pelvis bone making me moan in need.

My hard nipples perked up as he looked at them hungrily.

His mouth devoured one, sucking and bitting on it while his hand played with other.

"Oh god!! I can't anymore"

I moaned louder this time feeling myself getting more wet.

If he continue playing with my nipples, I might cum already.

His face held a devilish grin as he continued sucking and playing with my nipples, dragging a shattering orgasm out of me.

My brown nipples were swollen and I panted as my core clenched .