❤️‍🩹4❤️‍🩹

Pov Shumaila

"Get it through your head Miss Panda, I'm going over there, I'm going to make a scene if I have to, even if the Queen of England is there, that pest called you a prostitute, and the other idiot, he pushed you and slapped you, they're going to regret in every corner of their souls that they set foot here today and attacked you" he said ferociously, leaving no room for contradiction in his words.

I avoided his gaze, ashamed that I hadn't told him that Alia's husband had slapped me as he started the car without waiting.
I didn't want to tell him at first, I knew his temper well enough, and I knew that he would get angry and that no one could save the target of his anger, but there was another reason why I wanted to hide it, that of his ignorance, he ignores me all the time that was certain, but I was afraid to realise that even if I was physically hurt, he wouldn't care about me, my heart was already in pieces, I didn't want to damage it even more.

But seeing him so concerned raised my hopes that somehow he would forgive me and maybe everything would go back to the way it was before.

"I'm not your Uzuu and I'm not you, my Miss Panda,"

A discreet smile comes to my lips renembering his old words.

Even though he had clearly said that I meant nothing to him just now, Uzair had just contradicted his own words.

Today.....he... finally....Called me,.. Miss Panda without any hesitation, I looked at him furtively, even if he hadn't realised, I had realised, my Uzair was hidden somewhere under this new shell he'd created for himself, would I ever be able to get him out ?

I felt my stomach turn the other way at this question, the answer to which I still didn't know.

Suddenly the car pulled up and I realised that Uzair had just parked the car, got out of the car, I remained seated in mine, and he walked around the car to come towards me.

"Shumaila, get out," he ordered, opening the door for me.

I gave him a glare, but he ignored it and pulled me out, locking his car.

Seeing that I wasn't moving, he sighed before dragging me inside with him; I could see from the way the house was decorated that there was an organised event.

"Uzair, please, there's no point, even if Alia apologises, you know very well it won't be sincere" I said, hoping to reason with him before it was too late.

However, he continued to drag me inside with him, I hated confrontation, the only people I could stand up to were Uzair and my parents, the others I just preferred to stay away from if I was a source of trouble for them and they were sources of trouble for me, which explains the small number of friends I had.

Uzair stopped at a sign that read aloud

"Happy first wedding anniversary, Alia & Bekir".

I saw a very familiar smirk appear on Uzair's face, one that indicated that he was going to do something big.

Without waiting for me, he rushed to where the couple were standing, in the centre of the living room with the guests surrounding him, Bekir thanked the guests for coming to their reception but what made me panic was when I saw Uzair grab a glass of juice as he walked towards it, and I knew exactly what was going to happen.

"UZAIR" I shouted to stop him.

But it was too late, the contents of the glass of juice ended up splashing onto Bekir's face, and he closed his eyes, wincing from the liquid, while his wife's eyes went wide.