Chapter 21

After few days Hyunjin finally get better and he's doing his duties again as a royalty. Y/n on the hand is also doing what she loves to do and getting back on her feet with her marriage and herself. 

They're now both preparing to go to a charity event, y/n isn't originally included but she insisted about it because she wanted to see what's Hyunjin been doing along with Kim. Hyunjin isn't approving at first but seems like the queen and king allowed Y/n to go with them, they don't have any choice.

"the car ride is here" Luna suddenly appear and called the both of them as they finish fixing themselves and went out 

Y/n's pov:

I'm both nervous and excited about this event, I don't really actually know until now what this is about,I'm going to find it out once we get there. 

well actually I insisted in going to atleast clear up my mind between Kim and Hyunjin, since Seungmin kinda cleared it up when he said to me out of nowhere at the party that they're just doing an important activity that was given to them 2 years ago. 

"Hello Hyunjin" Kim greeted him and seems like she doesn't see me beside Hyunjin, he just responded with a smile and we all went inside the car. The whole trip was quiet, of course we are not all even close. 

few hours later..

"welcoming prince Hyunjin and princess Kim and y/n" we are all welcomed with a trumpets and flowers. I just smiled at them because I still don't have any clue what's still going on

they started walking inside and I just followed them ahead. 

"Serenity seeds foundation founded by Hwang Joon and Eun" written in a huge poster and there are pictures of two people there and they're already old.

a group of children,teenagers and even old people went to us and they handed us a letter, I just reach for it and put it in the bag I'm holding. 

"we're glad to see that you're feeling better now prince Hyunjin" 

"Hyunjin-oppa! do you want some candy?"

"Hyung! I want you to see this!"

"princess Kim we're glad you finally came again"

I just watch them and feeling like I'm out of place, I decided to sit down in one of the chairs here while observing the whole area. It feels so cozy here, there are tables in front with some things on it and there are also food. 

"who's that?" a kid seems like pointing out at my back so I turn my head around to see who's she talking about but there's none

"me?" I pointed out myself and she just nodded while still pointing her fingers

"Good day everyone! we wanted you all to meet for the first time princess y/n from Cheon family, wife of prince Hyunjin" I choke in the last sentence the assistant of Hyunjin said and somehow feel so embarrass. 

all eyes are on me and I just put a smile on my face after I bow and wave at them, Hyunjin and Kim just look at my direction then continue what they're doing.

"so you love Hyunjin oppa?" the kid who pointed out me suddenly went into my side, she's feels like an 8 year old, and she's wearing pig tails

"why him?" another little girl went into my side and interrogate me. what's wrong with kids these days? they can just go beside me and say that I'm pretty right? they're not trained well.

"don't you know that it supposed to be Hyunjin oppa and Kim noona?" I didn't know that the words of kids will hurt me for a moment. Can't believe I'm being bullied by these children, is going here a wrong choice?