Chapter 27

No one's pov:

it's already morning, Hyunjin fell asleep afterwards earlier when Y/n left their room, while y/n on the other hand just vanish in the palace and nowhere to be found. 

*phone ringing

Hyunjin finally woke up after a few rings from his phone he grab it from the mini table beside him and read that it's Kim calling him. He just turn it off and put it back on the table, he take a deep breath and stroke his hair. 

"I didn't get a goodnight rest" he feels so irritated right now to everything, but it seems like what happened earlier doesn't even cross his mind like he forgets it quickly. 

"where the hell is she again? I just saw her right?" he keeps on talking to himself once he look at the other side of his bed, his thoughts is kinda hazy and circling. 

maybe just a dream

few more minutes he's ready to start his day at the palace with his works, already at his office and juggling all the paper works there. 

"prince Hyunjin here's your breakfast" - Luna

"what's my schedule today again?" Hyunjin ask sipping his coffee while reading the paper he's holding

"you need to analyze and scan all these proposals that are given for the palace, then afterwards there will be an partner activity again, a phone call meeting.."-Luna

"alright thanks" Luna can feel the pressure inside the room and she doesn't understand it because it seems like it's coming from Hyunjin but she didn't ask him about it because he's focusing on his works

"this pen isn't working!" he threw it on the ground making Luna shock about the sudden action of Hyunjin

"get me another one" Hyunjin deep voice make her feel nervous for the first time again, she quickly obey his commands and give him another set of pens.

Few more hours of working Hyunjin on the other hand feels so frustrated at this point, even outside he looks so focus inside of him he feels agitated and wanting to go back and forth he doesn't understand why.

"what happened earlier?" he stop for a bit asking that question to himself

"what is it prince Hyunjin?" he look at Luna and just shake his head keeping it to himself.

*afternoon

Almost everyone is already gathering in the event hall including Felix, Seungmin,Krystal,Victoria,Minho and Kim, as the announcement is going to start Hyunjin finally arrive heading to their direction.

As soon he's with them Kim suddenly get closer to him and smile at him, as expected Hyunjin smile at her feeling like he needs this for a refresher for him. 

"Good day everyone! for today's event isn't just a usual activity for all the partners, this will be dedicated to the people outside, for the community to be exact. As royalties you needed to gather skills and an act of giving. This time is just simple, with your partners think something even if it's something you can eat or a thing that you will give to the people in the community. Please prepare 50 pcs" 

After the explanation all of them feels to thrilled at the same time challenged.

"Do you have any ideas what to do?" Seungmin ask them, they all just shrug as a response. 

"where's y/n again??" Krystal cross her arms then look at Hyunjin who's now talking and laughing with Kim. He notice that they are looking at him 

"she's in somewhere with the queen!" Kim suddenly answered her question,Krystal just raise her one eyebrow and nodded. Minho felt nervous once again because he didn't see y/n for a while now and he wanted to know if she's okay.