06 | 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

Not beta read

A bit short so I apologize:((

▂▂▂【𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧】- 𝗖𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗫|𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚

*
*
*

In the privacy of their dorm room, Kazuha and Scara enjoyed the quietness. Even with the silence surrounding them, they were unbothered.

They've been doing chores for roughly an hour or two, occasionally humming in the silence.

They were all concerned because it had been three days since the event and they still hadn't heard from Heizou or Aether.

They went to Aether's dorm, but no one was there, not even Xiao.

Scara lets out a sigh, causing Kazuha to gaze across at him with interest. "Hm?" Kazuha approached his partner, who was doing the dishes, and hugged and nuzzled his head against the man's neck.

“What is it?”

"It's nothing."

"I don't think so, what's on your mind?" Scara yelped in reaction as Kazuha clutched his waist even closer.

He mumbles to himself as he turns to face his boyfriend. "What are you doing?" He asks, clearly annoyed.

"Can't I hold my lover?" said Kazuha, smirking. He teased the violet-haired man, and Scara responded with a whine.

"I'm just thinking of Heiz—"

"You're thinking of other men?" Kazuha made a joking face at him, but he seemed a bit annoyed by it.

"Oh my god— You're ridiculous..." Scara sighed at his silly lover, but he can't stop himself from enjoying seeing Kazuha's pout.

“But you like me like this, don't you?” Kazuha smiled to himself as he knew Scara couldn't disagree.

Scara rolled his eyes playfully. "Fine, you caught me. I was thinking about Heizou and Aether."

Kazuha tilted his head, a playful glint in his eyes. "Should I be worried?"

Scara chuckled. "Not like that, you know they're like brothers to me."

“Heizou doesn't seem to think of you in that way.”

“Ugh, so what? He's still my friend.”

Kazuha smirked, releasing Scara from the embrace. "So, what's bothering you then?"

"I'm just worried about them. It's not like Aether to disappear like this," Scara admitted, his expression turning more serious.

Kazuha nodded in understanding. "We should try to contact Aether. But maybe he's too busy getting fucked by Heizou." He chuckled as he remembers how Heizou held Aether's waist like he was his boyfriend, well less competition for Scara, I guess.