Chapter 10 (Third person)

Word count: 1750 words

'-Y/N-, you are leaving tomorrow.'

'Oh my! Really? Wonderful! Thank you for telling me Nakime!'

The Upperrank demons looked at -Y/N-, all upset that she was going.

Muzan was also there, looking at her. He was upset that she was going. He wanted her to stay. He wanted her.

'We might as well spend our remaining time with you today.' Akaza smiled softly at her.

'Yeah, because I'm going to miss your adorable face -Y/N- chan!~' Doma said.

'And I will certainly miss talking to you. I like your company.' Kokushibo added.

'You were a great friend for the time we spent together.' Fuyu said quietly.

-Y/N- couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside. Were they lying or did they actually genuinely mean it?

Muzan did nothing but smile at -Y/N-, as he watched everyone talk with her.

Darkness loomed over the village. The moon came up, shining elegantly. It was a full moon tonight, and the young slayers moved silently in the cold breeze.

'Where the fu-'

'Language, Sakura-san.' Willow interrupted, smiling calmly as they walked along. Her white eye shone brightly in the darkness.

'Shush, both of you. I hear something, or someone.'

The moment Giyuu said that, they went silent, listening closely to their surroundings.

'What is it?' Mitsuri thought quietly to herself.

Two demons cautiously walked around, looking in all directions. Shinobu took out her blade, ready to attack, but Giyuu stopped her.

'Not now. We need to ask them about -Y/N- disappearing. Maybe they'll know something about it.' He said in a hushed tone.

The demons were saying something to each other. They all listened in.

'Damn, I can't stop thinking about that Hashira girl. I only tried a bit of her blood. It was so sweet. Too bad Muzan-sama took her.' The first one said.

'Well, you're lucky. You got the chance to try some, I didn't. But I've heard that she's still alive, dunno why though.' The second demon said.

The others listened intently to the conversation, taking in every word.

'-Y/N- chan, she's alive?! Poor her, she must have been tortured by that monster.' Mitsuri thought to herself.

'We got all the information we need. Now you can kill them Kochō.' Giyuu whispered quietly.

'Don't order me around, Tomioka-san.' She said, before taking out her blade once again.

While Shinobu killed the demons, Willow stood there silently.

'I have no choice. I need to enter the Infinity fortress.'