ᵗᴴʳᴱᵉ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ᴾᵃᶜⁱᶠʸ ᴴᵉʳ ⁻ ᴹᵉˡᵃⁿⁱᵉ ᴹᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵉᶻ

After the lesson, Reina meets Kym and Megan.
"Oh my god, we thought you died when you didn't meet us!" Megan says, hugging Reina.
"Sorry, I was late, then I bumped into Aaron and he offered to walk me to class," Reina explains.
"Aaron? The short one? Okay," Kym says, laughing. Reina laughed, but inside, she was frowning. Reina thought the gesture was cute.
"Hey, Kym's having a party after this. You wanna come?" Megan asks.
"Yea, lemme ask my sister to drive me. Text me the details, Kym." The girls say bye to each other, and Reina walks out of the school. She goes out to her car, where her sister is waiting for her. Reina hops in the car with Fleurette.
"Hey Fleur," Reina says, buckling her seatbelt.
"Hey Reiny. You want me to take you anywhere before we go home?" Fleurette asks. Reina nods.
"Kym is having a hangout at her house. Just me, her, Anya, Megan, and like 2 other girls. Can you take me? I have her address," Reina explains.
"Alright, put it in the GPS. I'll call mom real quick," Fleurette responds, pulling out her phone. She calls mom, while Reina types the address in. She has never been to a popular girl party. She's been to birthday parties, of course, but she was always left out of the popular kids' parties. Now, she gets invited to parties all the time!
"Mom said yeah, but you need to be home by 19:00," Fleurette says, starting to drive.
"Thanks Fleur!" Reina expresses. She texts Kym back, saying she can go.
"So, I haven't asked you this. During the bat mitzvah, I saw you with that guy-" Fleurette was talking about Andy.
"Oh my word! Well, he isn't ugly, but I don't see why people love him so much!" Reina expresses.
"Reina, is he always talking to you?" Fleurette asks.
"Yes."
"Calling you nicknames?" She questions
"Oh yea. He calls me Rei."
"Oh my gosh Reina, you're blind! He obviously wants you. You like him?" Fleurette exclaims.
"Not really," Reina says. She's not sure why she didn't say no, but she spoke her mind. Fleurette pulls up into a grand driveway in front of a white mansion, with a statue and fountain in the centre.
"Oh mon Dieu!" Fleurette exclaims.
"Wow," Reina says in awe. "This reminds me of tante Maria's house, but 2 times bigger!"
"Well, you must go. Oh, if you see that boy, make sure to be nice to him," Fleurette says, getting serious.
"I am nice!" Reina expresses, getting out the car.
"Debatable. Alright, au revoir!" Fleurette shouts out of the window.
"Au revoir, Fleur!"
~
Reina, Kym, Megan, Anya, and a few other girls are all applying face masks. Reina is wearing a matching pajama set with Kym when someone knocks on the door.
"Who's that?" Reina asks Kym.
"Probably Stacy and Lydia," Kym responds.
"You invited them?" One girl named Keyla asks.
"Yea she did, now shush before you're uninvited," Anya replies, rolling her eyes.
The two best friends come in, and quietly sit on pillows. Megan hands them the face masks, and Reina gives them the sponges.
After minutes of Anya and Reina whispering about gossip to each other, Megan says something.
"So, Lydia, any crushes?" Lydia looks up, surprised.
"Oh, uh, no not really. There's not a lot of options for boys in our grade," Lydia responds. The two friends chuckle nervously.
"Oh, so you only like boys?" Anya asks.
"Uh, I think so," Lydia answers.
"Don't worry. Some of us are straight too," Kym says. Lydia mumbles something unintelligible.
"I don't disagree," Stacy remarks. Reina and Kym give each other a confused-what-the-hell look.
"What about you, Reina? Heard rumors that Andy is totally falling for you," Anya comments.
"Uh, not really. He is cute though," Reina blurts out. Great. Kym and Megan give a knowing look to each other, and Reina rolls her eyes at the three.
"Well, Stacy, what about you? Who do you like?" Kym asks, fake smiling. Reina knew that Kym was rather going to laugh at her, or tell everyone Stacy's crush. She might be from Europe, but she isn't stupid.
"Uh, no one, really," Stacy answers. The four all give a look to each other, giving a sly smile.
"Uh, people are coming to my house tomorrow if you want to come. Nothing big," Lydia invites.
"Sounds chill," Megan responds.
"You guys have to come it will be freaking amazing! Her house is so cool," Stacy shouts. Everyone stares at her and Lydia blankly. Anya is obviously trying to hold in her laugh. "I mean, it will be aight."
"Uh anyways, we should probably wash this off before we go. We have to change before we leave," Kym says, and people start standing up.
"Wait, where are we going?" Stacy asks.
"To the ledge," Megan responds, like it was obvious. Reina walks up to Kym.
"You want me to leave this in your room folded?" Reina questions her.
"Yea, you can change in there. I'll change in the closet, and the others can find somewhere else," Kym answers. Reina has her bag of clothes from temple in it. Reina overhears Stacy and Lydia debating if they should go, and says, "Andy will be there." The three follow after Reina and goes up to Kym's room to change.
~
Reina is walking with Anya in her Brandy Melville top and denim shorts to the ledge. They are slightly behind Kym and Megan, who are looking at Taylor Swift's new post.
"Wow, this place is crazy!" Reina expresses. Anya smiles.
"Knew you would love it," Anya answers. "Look who's here!" The four turn to see the guys riding on their bikes up the hill. The dust from the wind and Andy's bike gets in Reina's eye.
"Oh lord that burns!" Reina calls out. Andy walks up to her.
"What's up Rei," Andy says. "You got something in your eye?" Reina nods.
"Your stupid bike tricks has my eye full of dust. Whatever," Reina replies.
"They we're cool, weren't they," Andy says, smirking. Reina sighs.
"Yes, they were a little cool." Andy chuckles, and goes up to Stacy.
"Oh my god Reina, you are actually blind if you don't think Andy likes you!" Megan whisper-shouts. Reina smiles.
"Yea right, it's whatever."
"Yo, we just had soccer, and we kicked St. Catherine's ass, 3-0, even though their field sucks," Andy announces, dapping up Aaron. Reina looks at Aaron, and he notices her. She quickly looks away.
"Yea, that field is so lopsided," Stacy agrees.
"Exactly," Andy says. "Uh, how's your head?" Reina noticed Stacy biting her lip. She was spaced out, and everyone was staring at her.
"It's still on her body, so," Lydia jokes.
"Yea, we love that," Andy responds.
"And I'm not barfing, so yea!"
"Honestly this is really cringe," Anya whispers to Reina.
"Biting your lip that intense is honestly concerning," Reina remarks.
"I dare one of you guys to jump in!" Aaron shouts. Reina gets closer to Anya.
"Jump off the ledge, Aaron? You'd break both legs on impact and your spine," Mateo responds.
"Yea, I heard that Melissa Quinto's cousin jumped, and she now has to text with her nose, so," Kym states, looking up for her phone.
"I'm not trying to get my mom to kill me. Also, I still need to take French notes, so hard pass Porter," Reina responds. Aaron slowly walks closer to her.
"Hey, I would jump if I didn't have my contacts in," Aaron says.
"Oh, I would be happy to hold them for you, Aaron," Lydia jokes. Everyone laughs. Anya notices that Reina looks a little annoyed with Lydia, but she can't figure out why.
"Oh shit, you can't see!" Andy yells, and the kids start laughing and chattering again. Suddenly, Stacy says something that shocked everyone.
"Ill do it." Kym and Megan look up from their phones. The guys stop shoving each other. Reina and Anya stop gossiping.
"What?" Lydia replies.
"You'd jump in?" Andy questions. Kym crosses her arms, Megan starts laughing, and Anya pulls out her phone. Reina clutches on to her purse.
"That's sick."
"Let's see it," Megan says, stepping forward. No way this is actually happening.
"If she jumps, it's my idea, guys," Aaron calls out.
"And if she breaks her bones, you're getting sued," Reina responds. Aaron rolls his eyes, and the two stand and watch next to each other.
"She's not gonna do it," Megan and Kym say. Stacy and Lydia quietly talk to each other, when Andy shouts, "Friedman! Yo you got this!" Stacy steps back, then runs and jumps into the lake. Everyone has their jaw dropped to the floor. She lands into the lake, with nothing but a plop noise.
"Pas moyen!" Reina shouts over everyone freaking out and screaming. When she rises to the surface, everyone starts clapping and cheering her name.
"What's that?" Andy calls out. A pad has floated to the surface, with blood on it and everything. "Yo, Stacy just turned the ledge into the Red Sea." Almost everyone laughs, except Reina and Anya. Reina gives Stacy an emphatic look and looks for the nearest way down there to help her. What confused Reina was the fact that Lydia was laughing along with the cruel joke.
"Guys, it's not funny. You guys probably couldn't handle that," Reina shouts.
"Yea, chill out, it's just a period guys. It happens every month," Anya explains.
"That looks like two months," some random guy calls out.
"You couldn't deal with having a period, Aaron."
"Yeah, you punk."
"Wait, what'd I even do?" Reina smiles and chuckles. She thought it was cute seeing him nervous.
"Ima help her, it looks like she can use some pads. Always have some in my purse," Reina whispers to her friends. They nod, and let her go. She notices Lydia in front of her, and tries to catch up. Reina knew that there was something off about Lydia, like she wanted to become popular. She stops to pull out supplies, like 2 pads and a random washcloth. When she finally catches up, she sees the two fighting.
"You're being so dramatic right now!" Lydia shouts.
"You're such a wannabe right now!" Stacy yells. For some reason, Stacy walks away from Lydia. Lydia notices Reina standing there.
"I-"
"I'm going to help her clean up, but just know I can't believe that you would laugh at your best friend for her period. Don't try me, Lydia," Reina expresses, shaking her head and chasing after Stacy.

ᵗ ʰ ᵃ ⁿ ᵏ ˢ  ᶠ ᵒ ʳ  ʳ ᵉ ᵃ ᵈ ⁱ ⁿ ᵍ  🎀