Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 All the money will be spent on you

Qiao Anle's eyes widened involuntarily when she saw the thick stack of bills.

Before she could speak.

I first heard the low words of the man beside me.

"Daughter-in-law, take these notes and spend them all on you. You can buy whatever you want."

Li Fengbeimian said this without changing his expression.

His eyes glanced at the expensive watch on the top of the shelf, as if to say, even if Qiao Anle wants to buy the most expensive watch, that's fine.

This is bottomless indulgence.

Qiao Anle didn't have time to ask Li Fengbei where he got so much money.

Her first reaction was to quickly stuff the bulging envelope into her pocket.

Like a little hamster, looking around nervously.

They were relieved to find that no one was staring at them.

"Don't reveal your wealth, you know! How can you take out so much... so much at once!" Qiao Anle muttered, then remembered the business, raised her little face and looked at Li Fengbei, "Where did you get so much? Money? Aren't our families so poor that we can't open the pot?"

Li Fengbei was stunned.

Did her wife-in-law think so?

Do you think he is a pauper?

But she never showed a trace of disgust.

Li Fengbei paused and explained, "These are my savings from the army before, as well as the subsidies from this year. When I went to the countryside before, I thought I wouldn't need these things in the mountains, so I kept them in the army. , I didn't get it out. Last month I dragged my friend to help get it back."

"How come there are so many?"

"There weren't many at the beginning, but after I got promoted in rank, there were gradually more."

Qiao Anle thought for a while.

The friend Li Fengbei mentioned should be the person in charge of the grain station.

In this way, these bills and money are Li Fengbei's savings over the years of joining the army, and they were all obtained with his life.

Qiao Anle's hands suddenly became heavy.

Then she thought of the man letting her spend whatever she wanted, which made her heart even hotter.

The pockets of Qiao Anle's clothes were too small. After stuffing the envelope, it looked awkward, as if he had become a thief.

She simply stuffed the envelope back into Li Fengbei.

Li Fengbei suddenly became anxious.

"What's wrong? Wife, don't you want to spend my money?"

"I don't have a penny on me, so why don't I spend your money? The pockets of my clothes are small, so I put them on you first. Be careful not to drop them."

Qiao Anle patted Li Fengbei's pocket worriedly and warned him carefully.

The soft whispers made Li Fengbei feel very good.

Li Fengbei: My wife spends my money and is happy~

While talking.

It's already Qiao Anle and Li Fengbei's turn.