Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Are you planning to have a baby?

There is no end to talking about these things.

Sister-in-law Chen and Sister-in-law Zhang muttered a few words, but they also felt that Qiao Anle didn't like to hear it, so they stopped talking.

"Let's not talk about these annoying people and annoying things. Building a new house for your family is a good and happy thing. My man also wanted to help. Anyway, he has been idle recently, but Captain Li just refused to let him. Come."

"Yes, yes, my man also said that it's nothing special for us to help out. But Captain Li is about principles and discipline, and he was afraid that it would not be heard well, so he didn't come."

Qiao Anle understood and nodded.

"Sisters-in-law, I know you care about our family's affairs and are good to our family. I keep it in my heart. It doesn't matter whether you help or not. I thank you all!"

Sister-in-law Chen and Sister-in-law Zhang also felt comfortable when they heard this, and they praised Qiao Anle for being able to speak.

They were eating melon seeds and chatting.

Neither far nor near.

When he raised his eyes, he could just see the tall man standing in the sun working.

Sister-in-law Chen and Sister-in-law Zhang looked at each other and smiled ambiguously at each other.

Then they lowered their voices and whispered.

"Anle, are you and Captain Li planning to have a baby?"

The conversation between married women is so direct and exciting.

The simple words "want a child" made Qiao Anle's face heat up.

Qiao Anle and Li Fengbei haven't discussed this issue yet.

So regarding the matter of whether to have children or not, Qiao Anle's reaction was silence, without nodding or shaking his head.

This way.

Sister-in-law Chen and Sister-in-law Zhang brought up this topic.

The two of them were surprised.

"You even built a house, but you have to sleep separately with the children. Don't you want children?"

"That's not right... Captain Li only sees people who like children very much. He has taught your three cubs so well. Doesn't he want a child for you two?"

Qiao Anle listened to what they said getting deeper and deeper, and waved her hands hurriedly.

"no no......"

Li Fengbei wants to build a new house to sleep separately from his children.

But if you want a child...

"We haven't discussed the matter of having a child yet, so we're not in a hurry."

Although they are all married women.

But Qiao Anle is only twenty years old after all. Compared with Sisters-in-law Chen and Sister-in-law Zhang, she is completely considered a newlywed daughter-in-law.

I couldn't even keep up with these sisters-in-law, who kept talking about more and more spicy topics.

"You are young, but Captain Li is not young anymore! There are only a few years for a man to be capable. Anle, you have to listen to your sister-in-law, seize the time and have more children while you are young."