chapter 19

ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ [ 𝟷𝟾+ ]
ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                               The moment lights turned on aarohi shut her eyes tightly due to sudden brightness.

                                  She slowly opened her eyes sobbing silently.

                                     When she fully opened her eyes she was shocked to see who it was.

                                   She didn't expect him to be her stalker. She was shocked to her core.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                                     He is none other than 𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣. He is our rana sa.

                                       How could he? I thought he was a good person. How could a king do this kind of things.

                                       I thought he was my brothers close friend. Though in many functions I caught him staring at me, I ignored thinking it's just my hallucination.

                                          I never thought he is a bad person . But how could he do this to me. I never did anything wrong to him.

                                         Thinking all this a loud sob escaped from my lips. He was the one who is stalking me all this time.

                      He was the one who took my first kiss on my birthday. He was the one behind my miserable state. He was the one who force kissed me many times.

                                    I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt him wiping my tears.

                                     I pushed him away and tried to escape. But he tackled me down on the bed.

                                        I was caged between him and the bed. He is hovering above me.

                                          His hot breath is hitting my face. I panicked and tried to get up. But he locked my both wrists above my head with his left hand. He held my waist with his right hand.

                                          He ignored my loud cries and nuzzled in my neck. He began to place kisses on my neck. I tried to push him. But my hands are locked. My loud cries could be heard across the room.

                                      "𝘞.. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 ? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦"
I asked him the question that has been eating my mind.

                                          Hearing me he stopped placing kisses on my neck and took his face out of my neck and looked into my eyes.

                                           His sinister grey eyes looked into mine. His eyes held darkness . The intensity of his darkness made me terrified.

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                                  I looked into her doe brown eyes. They held innocence and pureness.