chapter 23

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                                     Sunrays were peaking from curtains indicating the arrival of morning.

                                 Abhimaan is in the washroom taking a shower. Aarohi was sleeping cuddled up inside the duvet.

                                  Aarohi whimpered and slowly woke up due to the sunrays. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

                                  The memories of past 2 days hit her like a truck. Tears made their way out of her eyes but she wiped them away.

                                     She felt vulnerable in the spacious room. She observed the absence of abhimaan. But was unable to identify that he was in the washroom.

                                       She thought to use this chance and escape. She was still in his T-shirt and boxers but she didn't mind it as her sole focus was on escaping.

                                    She stepped down from the bed and quickly made her way towards the door.

                                     But before she could open it, she was harshly pulled and pinned to the door.

                                     There stood abhimaan in all his glory caging her to the door. He held her wrists together above her head.

                                     Water drops were trailing down his naked chest as he stood only in sweatpants. Some water drops were falling from his hair onto his face.

                                    Aarohi closed her eyes quickly and tried to get out of his grip but he only tightened his clutches.

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                        "𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨" I spoke controlling my anger looking at her.

                            She still didn't open her eyes. I'm fucking mad that she tried to escape the moment she woke up.

                                I came out of the washroom just at the moment she ran towards the door. I'm fucking angry but I am trying to control myself.

                           "𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨" I raised my voice at her seeing her disobedience.

                              She whimpered and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me. Her doe brown eyes glistening with tears.

                                I'm amazed at how much she could cry. I wiped her tears with my one hand. I held her waist with the same hand after wiping her eyes.

                                  "𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚. " I spoke looking deeply into her eye. She shuddered in fear.

                               Seeing her silence I tightened my hold on her. She whimpered and started to speak. "𝘐-𝘪 𝘵-𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨-𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰-𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩-𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦" She spoke sobbing lightly.

                                I picked her up without saying anything. She shrieked at the sudden movement.

                                 I sat on the couch and made her straddle me. She tried to get down but I held her tightly.

                                  Her hands landed on my naked chest trying to push me away but I held he waist tightly with my hands.

                                  She gave up and silently sobbed looking down at her lap.

                                  I held her nape and made her look at me and smashed my lips on her.

                                I kissed her aggressively pouring my anger into the kiss. I felt mad at the thought of her trying to leave me.

                                 I held her waist tightly with my other hand and pulled her towards me. I ate her lips out.

                                   She tried to push away from the beginning but i didn't budge. I kissed her with passion. I squeezed her waist making her open her mouth due to pain but I took advantage and entered my tongue.

                                  After sometime sensing her breathless I left her lips.
She was sobbing and hiccuping while breathing heavily.

                                I held her cheek softly with my hand and made her look at me. I pecked her eyes, nose, cheeks and lips.

                               "𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙡𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 "I spoke wiping her tear stained cheeks softly.

                                  Her face became slightly puffy because of crying. I took her to the bathroom and washed her face gently. She silently obeyed me as I warned her about the consequences of disobeying.

                                    I gave her time to get ready and went down stairs to cook breakfast. Though I have cooks I want to cook for her today.

______________________________________
Hey guys sorry for  the delay and the chapter is small but I will post a long chapter next time. I've been busy with my revisions . Sorry to keep you waiting . Pls vote and comment