" Part - 3 : Forbidden us "

" Three Thousand Years Ago "

Divine white outfit, skin shining like bright pearl with golden aura, scents like mixture of purity and affection, looks like the brightest star of the universe.

An Angel. He is an Angel of heaven and his name is Jeon Jung Kook.

Jeon Jungkook is known as the most handsome and gorgeous among all the Angels of the heaven. He is not only known for his ethereal beauty but also is popular among all the Angels, specially the lady Angels because of his unique and polite appearance.

He is the son of the Angel king of their choosen area, the area that the creator has chosen for them.

Jeon Jung Kook is the divine prince of heaven and the chosen next king of their land.

But he isn't interested in the throne or in the game of power at all. He is careless, is free and is always making little troubles everywhere he goes.

He loves that. He loves making troubles and loves giving hard time to his beloved ones. He loves breaking some small rules of heaven every once in a while.

He is 26 right now. The youngest male Angel of their clan.

Today is also one of the day when he has done something funny that will break the wrath of his father soon. And to avoid his father, Jung Kook has decided to hide for the whole day.

He was going to hide somewhere inside of the heaven at first. But then his sly mind thought, it would be such a great occasion to visit the place outside of the heaven.

There are plenty of places between heaven and hell. No Angel or Demon lives there. Those places are known as the place of illusions. Because every single components of that place is made up of illusions. No real plants, river, waterfall or animals. Only illusions of everything. And each and every illusions are gorgeous.

Angels are not freely allowed to visit those places though. They are strictly warned to stay away from those places because the Demons and Devils from hell have the free excess to those places.

And Angeles don't get along with Devils  at all. Not now, not before, never will in the near future.

But Jung Kook doesn't care about that at all. According to him, every creature of the creator is same. And Devils were Angels once too.

So he ended up coming to this place. The place which is called "RUNE".

He is standing by a river right now. The river that is also nothing but a form of illusion. The water of the river is shining bright and rainbow can be seen to the corner of the river where a waterfall ends.