S1 E2: Loo Loo Land

(WARNING: if you are a child under 18, don't read this until you hit that age!)(A/n: This the outfit Cassi wears later in this chapter)

(A/n: This the outfit Cassi wears later in this chapter)

Flashback

The scene opens to a balcony of a palace before cutting to the master bedroom where Stolas and Stella are asleep. A young Octavia's frightened voice can be heard,

Young Octavia: "*offscreen* Mommy! Daddy!"

Stolas wakes up from his sleep, looking over at his wife and said,

Stolas: "Via's calling us, Stella."

Stella: "Mmh, you get up."

Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.

Stolas: "Via? What troubles you, my owlet?"

Octavia (Young): "*sobbing* Daddy! Daddy!"

Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her.

Octavia (Young): "*sobbing* I had a dream! A really bad dream!"

Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear, before correcting her,

Stolas: "A nightmare."

Octavia (Young): "*sobbing* I was looking all over the palace and I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!"

Stolas: "*rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly* There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay."

Stolas summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed.

Stolas: "When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember..."

Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open.

Stolas: "No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starfire."

It always seems more quiet... in the dark

Stolas opens a portal above himself and Octavia. She looks up in awe of the beauty of space through the portal.

Stolas: It always feels so stark... how silence grows under the moon

Stolas and young Octavia float up through the portal and into the cosmos, landing on a barren moon.

Stolas: Constellations gone so soon, I used to think that I was bold