Epilogue

The twins run a head of Kellam and Selah as they walk through the village. It's been so peaceful the past few years. They have twin boys Harden and Luther who are six years and their twin girls Blair and Shell who are three and their twin newborns Astra and Star who are just a month old.

Their dragons flew over head always protecting them. Their walk in the village help them keep track of the people needs.

"Dad can I have that?"Blair point at the orange cat. They always asked their dad because he can say no to them.

Selah roll her eyes.

"Asked your mom." Kellam know better than to say yes and then later regrets it.

"No more cats. Your cat already give birth to six kittens. There's no way I'm having more of them running around. Don't me started on the rabbits in the garden and do you forget the birds that won't leave?"

The girls look at Selah before running off to catch up with their brothers.

"We're giving those cats away."

"I don't object."

Selah is tired of all the animals running around the palace. It was just a month ago she woke up and as soon as she step out of their bedroom she was face to face with a horse. A horse of all things. The shock send her into early labor. She hasn't felt that much anger in a while.

She band animals from entering the palace since. Kellam have a small house built for the twins pets so they can keep them out.

She was over the damn animals.

"Ready to go back?"Kellam asked.

"Not yet. The early winter air feels good. Beside I could use the exercise."

"If you say you're fat one more time. You give birth to three set of twins."

"Yeah and you fainted when you hear it three times." She chuckle.

"Are you kidding? You push out two babies and then another two and here we are with another two. Damn I felt like I was the one pushing them out."

He was traumatised from those experiences.

"You're alone aren't you?"

"I guess. But still! No more. I'm not watching you go through that again. Six is way more than enough. Plus I found grey hairs!"

Selah laugh at the horrifying look on his face. Yeah fatherhood was getting to him. The boys are giving him more than he can handle.

"You were bound to get grey hairs someday. I'm glad I don't have any."

He pout.

"Mommy!"

"Harden put that snake down immediately! Immortality doesn't mean you go around and take up every dangerous creature you see!"

"Sorry mama."

"I think we should head back or we will he pulling poison from their body. Talon come!"

She was tired. This walk be damned.

"You're doing great," Kellam said. He kiss her head as Talon land. "Let's go home."