2

Once I was home and changed I really had to evaluate if I was going mental. I am the last person on earth who should be teasing anyone. Let alone playing along with someone who I'm sure is at least 50 times more experienced than me and openly admitted to his knife kink. I took in a deep breath and let it out. I dont know what came over me but I do know its not going to happen again. I'm a 24 year old virgin who's stayed as far away from men and the idea of sex as humanly possible most of my life. I had no business being that up close and personal with a 6" something heavily tattooed biker who'd eat me up and spit me out. I took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Why am I worried about it? It's not like I was going to be seeing again him anytime soon nor did I have interest in seeing him again.

    I woke up to banging on my front door. I groaned, rolling out of my bed. I pulled on a pair of shorts before walking to the front door. I looked through the peep hole and rolled my eyes before opening the door. "You literally have a key." I groaned. "We drank our weight in liquor last night and we're still up before you. And you have my keys." Maya said, pushing the oversized sunglasses to the top of her head. I rubbed my eyes, walking into my kitchen to grab a red bull and chugged it quickly. "So... wanna tell me what happened last night?" Spencer asked, sitting on the couch and giving me a smug look. "What are you talking about? What happened last night?" Maya asked, confused. "Well I went out to give our dear Lilith the keys last night and Ry was all but on top of her lip locked." Mayas eyes bulged out of her head and she looked at me. "He's kidding, right?" My cheeks burned slightly involuntarily and I crossed my arms. "He's being dramatic, it wasn't like that." "You're blushing!" She screamed then immediately grabbed her head, cradling it.

    "Well whatever happened last night between you two you certainly left an impression." "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, trying my best to sound unbothered but I couldn't help the fact something stirred inside of me. "I dont think I've ever seen a woman turn down Orion. He asked me about you last night. I didn't tell him much though." He shrugged. "Good. I'm none of his business. And as I told him, I'm uninterested." "When I'm not hungover, we are talking about this." Maya said as stern as she could muster at the moment. I laughed lightly. "There's going to be nothing to talk about. Nothing happened and nothings going to happen."

~~

    I pulled into work and sipped on my sweet tea, starring at the building. Everyday that I come here I have to strongly question wether or not its worth it. But, at the end of the day it usually is. There's no other job that  would pay me as much to work a few days a week. And that's because men are simple creatures. Even though they know women only flirt with them for a bigger tip they'll still happily pay the price. Show a little skin and they're willing to pay your rent for the next three months. I put my hair up and grabbed my purse before walking in.

    "Hey Lily!" My favorite bartender greeted me. I gave him a smile, walking to the counter. "Slow night?" I asked. He shrugged. "We've got five parties coming in in an hour or so. I figured you'd wanna get in on that." He shot me a playful wink and I laughed. "You know me so well. Ill be back in a few." I went into the back room, put my purse in my locker and took off my hoodie. I tucked my phone into my back pocket and went back out behind the bar with Jace. "Who else is working tonight?" I asked as I looped a black hand towel through my belt loop. "Um, Sandy's here, Kate and Mason is wandering around somewhere." He said, finishing up making three Malibu sunsets for the women sat ogling him at the bar. I nodded. Not a bad line up for the night. "You look good tonight." He commented. I had on a tight black corset style top that showed off my tattoos beautifully and made my tits look impeccable if I do say so. Then I just had on black ripped jeans and a pair of vans with my hair up in a clip and my usual work makeup. I hummed. "Yeah?" I smirked, leaning against the counter. He chuckled, nodding.