11

"I'd really like you there." Orion said, giving me puppy dog eyes. I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes. "I've told you, that is not a crowd I enjoyed." He chuckled softly. "I'm not asking you to enjoy them. I'm asking you to endure them. So I can have you by my side." I gave him a look of finality and he groaned. "Whatever." He grumbled, clearly not happy about it. "You've been going without me for years, I'm sure you'll be fine." I teased. He just huffed like a little kid. I sighed, walking to the other side of the kitchen island he stood at.

    "That will never be me. The club and its business is none of mine. I can already tell they don't like people not in their little circle and I have no intentions of ever being so it's best if i stay away from all of that. Especially since you have your fair share of groupies." He sighed, wrapping his arms around me as he pulled me into his chest. "I'm the boss. They're okay with whatever I tell them to be. And I'm not interested in any of them." He mumbled, trailing kisses down my jawline and neck. "I respect what you're saying, and I don't expect you to be apart of it, but I like being able to know you're safe and near just in case." He said softly, nuzzling his nose in the crook of my neck and my heart clenched. "Please." He whined and when I didn't respond he did it again, this time drawing out the syllables annoyingly. I sighed. "Once." His eyes lit up and he grinned, kissing me. "Go get dressed angel." I rolled my eyes at him as I walked into my room.

I walked back out to Orion, slipping my phone in my pocket. "Thank you, my love." He pulled me into his chest, kissing my head. I pursed my lips at him as I put on my boots. I simply put on black jeans and a black hoodie. My hair fell messily down my back and I kept my glasses on, not caring to impress anyone with makeup. I grabbed my keys but he tisked at me. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Please baby." I chuckled at him. "Oh you're extra sweet when you want things huh?" He grinned, nodding. "Fine."

"Do you have a hair tie?" He asked. I nodded, pulling one off my wrist. He grabbed it, pulling my hair back and tied my hair in a low bun. He slipped the helmet on my head, and pulled up the visor. "Has Spencer ever taken you riding?" He asked. "A few times years ago." He nodded and leaned down to place a quick kiss on my lips. He flipped it back down before getting on the bike. He started it up and held his hand out for me to grab. I took it and swung my leg over the bike, getting as close to him as possible. I wrapped my arms around his torso, holding onto him tightly. Bikes always gave me anxiety.

One of Orions hands slid up my thigh, gently rubbing and it did a lot to calm my nerves. I think he could tell so he drove like that the majority of the way to his house. I wont lie, as much anxiety as I've had in the past on a bike, Orions presence made me feel safe.

~~

I got off the bike first, taking a moment with the helmet still on to look over the people currently outside. I couldn't help but snicker to myself when I saw the look on the two girls faces that gawked over him at the party a few weeks ago. When the sound of the bike cut off, I turned to him. He smiled at me a gorgeous smile and reached up, pulling the helmet off my head. He sat it on the seat next to him and stood up, pulling the hair tie out of my hair and stretched it around his wrist. He pulled my glasses out of his pocket and slid them on my face and I could feel my cheeks heating, knowing everyone was watching him.

He smirked, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "You're extra cute when you're embarrassed, my love." He teased to which I rolled my eyes. "Come, angel. We've got business to discuss." He took my hand and we walked past everyone inside. I saw Spence and Maya sitting at the kitchen island inside, Orion let go of my hand and I walked over to them, hugging them both. "Well, well, well. Isn't this a fun treat. What'd he do to get you here?" Spence asked as Maya just looked shocked. I chuckled and grabbed a glass and drink from the counter. "He begged like a good little boy." I smirked and Spence almost chocked on his drink. Maya bust out laughing as I stood smugly behind the counter. Orions eyes met mine and he looked at me with raised eyebrows and I winked at him.