Chapter 29

To the ones who were worried for me - I'm your Author-nim, I'm okay. 😭😂

But seriously thank you so much for your support I really needed it. I love you all so much. ❤️

***

Two Weeks Later

Jungkook was busy working on his next song in his studio. After sometime he got really frustrated so he stood up from his place and walked towards the mini fridge kept at the far end of the studio room.

He bent down and took out two packs of his favourite banana milk. He was about to turn back when a pair of veiny arms were wrapped around his waist and Taehyung nuzzled his nose in Jungkook's neck.

"Heyy, Koo Baby." Taehyung said in his deep husky voice, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Hyung~ what are you doing here?" he whispered slowly.

"Umm, I'm here to meet you." Taehyung replied back to him.

"Oh, did you miss me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, yes I missed you Kook. I missed you so much. I've been missing you for the past five years." Taehyung replied.

"You don't have to miss me anymore. I'm here with you. In your arms. For forever." Jungkook said and smiled to himself, feeling content being in the arms of his love. Finally.

"In my arms. For forever. Promise?" Taehyung asked.

"Promise." Jungkook replied and then he turned back and while wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck he joined their lips in a slow kiss.

"Kook." Taehyung whispered after sometime.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook said.

"Would you like to-- I-- Umm--"

"What hyung?" He asked.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Hyung, I have dinner with you every night." Jungkook said.

"No I mean. Outside. Like a--- Like a--- date?" Taehyung asked while stuttering.

"Are you asking me out on a date hyung?" Jungkook asked him with disbelief written all over his face.

"Yes." Taehyung replied.

"Oh. My. God. Yes. I'll go out on a date with you." Jungkook shouted happily.

"Okay, then If you are free right now then let's go." Taehyung said smilingly.

"Right now? Nooo. First let's go home. I'll get ready then we will go." Jungkook said panicking.

"Kook. Kookiee. It's not. You look really good right now. You don't need to dress up or anything. I haven't planned anything, we'll just go out and enjoy somewhere. You can dress up on our next date. Yeah. I'll plan it properly." Taehyung said hurriedly.