Chapter 96: Plant Magic

"Sweetheart, what do you think?" Keyne asked.

"It looks amazing. I never expected you to be able to build such a beautiful little house. It's really great." Sora exclaimed as he walked around the outside.

"Not just the outside, the inside is also amazing. Come inside and take a look!" Keyne said. He had been keeping the inside a secret from Sora the last few days as a small surprise. Finally allowed inside Sora was excited.

Keyne took Sora's hand and they entered through the quaint little door.

Inside Sora was surprised at how roomy the little cabin was. It was only one room however it was spaced out enough inside that it didn't feel cluttered or crowded.

At the very centre of the house was a large fire pit. Keyne had added a grill to one side of the pit. Sora could use the grill to cook in the small little kitchen area on the right after entering the house.  There was a sink and a small stove Keyne had added as well as a table with two benches. Sora would have to use the table as a counter when cooking but it wouldn't be a problem overall.

Across the fire pit on the opposite side of the house was the bed. It was only a double, but it was sufficient for both men if they slept close together. Keyne who spent nearly every night held in a tight grasp assured Sora it was more than big enough.

Finally to the left was a large bathtub. Sora looked at the size of the tub, then the bed. "Keyne the tub looks to be the same size as the bed." He said. His eyes narrowing suspiciously.

"It only looks that way, the tub sides are thick so the inside is much smaller." Keyne explained. However Sora didn't trust his answer.

"If he thinks we are going to be making love in that bathtub, he better think again. It's not going to happen." Sora stubbornly declared. They had tried 'bathroom play' once before and Dora wasn't a fan of it. Since then he refused to bathe together. The only time they did was when he was too exhausted to clean himself after making love.

"There's no place to sit?" Sora pointed out.

"The space doesn't allow for a living room. But we can cuddle up in bed together, or we can use a blanket and some of the larger pillows to sit on the floor by the fire. We can also sit at the table. There are options." Keyne said.

Sora had to agree there were several places they could sit. He walked over to one of the two windows. Keyne had put one over the sink and another on the opposite side by the bathtub.

"Will these be okay? Do we need to buy glass?" Sora asked. Keyne had simply put up a light netting for insects and some shutters outside.

"We can only use our little cabin while the weather is on the warmer side. If it's cold we'll close the shutters and burn some wood, but it's not really appropriate for winter. Our main house will be done before winter so it won't be a problem." Keyne said.

"So this will be like a holiday home we can come to in the summer or something? That sounds really nice." Sora said.

Keyne was proud of the little house. It took six days to complete but it was worth it. Sora grabbed the bags from outside and quickly carried them in. He was excited to start living in the little house.

Keyne watched Sora busily move their things inside. Keyne had added a shelf by the door in the kitchen area where they could put most of their things. There was another between the tub and bed for their clothes.

Keyne helped Sora unpack the clothes and linen while Sora focused on the kitchen. Within a few minutes the house was unpacked and Keyne went outside to take apart the tent they had been using.