Intro

Long ago in the 15th century two people who ruled with an iron fist destroying enemies in there path there names were kala mikaelson and Henry viii they met when they were young.

Kala mikaelson had long white blonde hair that layed in curls with bits pinned her and there as she had cold hazel eyes that Henry fell in love with. She wore a red velvet dress with gold ribbons in front like a corset as her chest was held firm as gold trim wove at the end of the long sleeves as her dress glides against the floor as she walks with confidence as her heels click against the ground of the palace as her crown tiara rest upon her head as her family crest necklace lays upon her chest.

"My queen"many greet bowing getting out her way as she makes her way to her husband as the doors were open for her as she walks in before the doors closed behind her "hello my love"she says.

Henry looked up upon his queen he had short brown hair with light blue eyes as he was in pants with boots and his dress shirt as he stands beside his window.

"My lovely queen"he says as he bows as she smirks.

"So has that traitor of a Pope try to weasel things his way or have you been keeping him on his toes "she asked walking over 

"As usual he's kept in the dark poor fool has no idea who he's dealing with"Henry says with a smirk as she shares one as well as there eyes darken as veins slither under there eyes as fangs descend as they laugh darkly all there enemies should be very aware on who they're dealing with.