Chapter 1

The royal bed chambers are shown as moans can be heard "ohh harder"kala was heard moaning before she was shown on her back naked as her chest goes up and down as she pants as henry goes in and out of her as he grunts with on leg over his shoulders before both gasp in pleasure as they hit there climax releasing.

Henry lays against his mate chest as they were breathing heavily before he gently sits him self up on her forearms looking at his mate"that was perfect my love"he says as she smiles gently touching his face.

"Yes it was and I have some good news remember my brother niklaus"she asked running a hand through his wet hair.

"The one with the bad temper"Henry says with a raised eyebrow.

Kala laugh's"yes he told me he found a spell that would let me give you children sons and daughters and since when I turned I still kept my witch side making me the original heretic I can perform the spell tonight "she says as he smiles before giving her a passionate kiss.

There moment was ruined by rapid knocking "your Majesty's I bring horrible news"a man says behind the door as Henry and kala shared a look before Henry pulls out as he puts his pants and loose shirt back on as he heads out to see what's going on.

Kala snaps her fingers as her red dress with a white under dress with Gold ribbons in front designed like a corset like the one that holds her chest up as they were pushed up as she slips her heels on as she her crown and jewels on with her family Crest as it rest against her chest as her hair was pinned back up elegantly.

Henry then walks back in with tears slamming the door to there chambers as she walks to him"what's wrong my love"she says holding his face in her hands gently.

"My uncle was murdered by the French I want them to pay for this"he crys into her chest as she holds him letting him cry. Henry had call a meeting while kala was in her secret room as she gathered items needed for the spell as she mixed them into cauldron as it bubbles.

before she grabs a piece of paper with the spell written on it as she starts to chant in Latin before groaning holding her waist before gripping on to the table as parts of her change in order for her to have kids as her eyes flash there purple reddish eyes with veins slithering under her eyes as her fangs descend as she groans closing her eyes before gasping as the spell worked as the paper burst into flames as she smirks soon they will have sons and daughters but also a male heir to the throne.