Chapter 3

Kala was shown wearing a dark blue dress with open sleeves and long blue sleeves underneath as her hair was down up as it was in a long braid with her tiara crown as she watches her husband play a game with his best friend against two other players as she watches with a smile.

Henry and his best friend Charles were shown playing against two other men wearing white shirts with puffy sleeves that were rolled up to there elbows with black puffy pants with the crown symbol on Henry's with white stockings and shoes.

She watches as he enjoys the game with a smile as she stands with the others of the noble cort as they watch through the protective net before Henry hits the bell earning them another point as kala smiles and claps making Henry smirk at his queen.

Soon they were shown at a long dining table alone as they eat"so my sources tell me that wolesy and his men are trying to come up with a way to stop a war from happening between England and France but i can't wait to see the look on his face when everything he has planned has failed I mean even the money hes been stealing is fake"Kala laugh's leaning back in her chair.

"You are brilliant my queen"Henry says with a smirk as he kisses her hands as they continue to eat before they were shown asleep in there chambers.

It was the next day as a jousting game was being held. Kala was shown wearing a blue dress with long green and blue sleeves as her hair was pinned back as she wore a head piece as she sits on a throne by Henry who wore his usual royal clothes with a grey shirt with a golden sleveless top with diamond shape designs, pants and shoes with people surrounding them as people cheer and laugh as a men was being lifted off the ground as blood was being covered with dirt"3 points! Earl of Portland"the announcer says everyone claps.

"Mr Charles Brandon "announcer says as Charles rides on armor on a horse with his weapon as they all clap as he joins the game he rides up to he king and queen "your Majesty's"he greets as they smile bowing there heads before kala noticed him looking at Buckinghams daughter who had short curly Brown hair with a head piece wearing a sliver design dress with heels.

"My lady Buckingham. Would you do me the honor of letting me wear your favors today"he asked as he holds his joust stick to her as she stands up tieing her ribbon around his joust stick as he smiles as people clap before the games begon.

He was going against a fellow competitor as they lower there face shields as they lower there joust sticks before the flag was waved as they ride towards each other as Charles knocked down his opponent as kala and Henry clap for him as the crowd cheers and claps as the games continue throughout the time.

Before the trumpets played as Henry rides in wearing armor as he joins the game before riding up to his queen as he holds his joust stick to her"my lady"he says with a smirk as she gets up and ties her red ribbon around it"my king"she says with a smirk before sitting back down as he rides to his start as he puts on his helmet as he was going against Buckingham they wait for the signal before the flag was waved as they ride to each other.

They ride towards each other as Henry knocks Buckingham right off his horse as many clap and cheer as Buckingham groans on the ground.