one

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"love drought" | BEYONCE

02:38 ───────────●───── 02:57

𝕀𝕀

"i still have to reply to these emails, my first album is out next week!" valerie huffed, while looking up from her computer and to her bestfriend kacy. "i promised my brother i'd be there but i don't wanna be sat by myself! please valerie?" kacy whined, now slumping down next to her bestfriend and looking at her pleadingly. "fine." valerie said, earning a cheer from kacy as she grabbed her arm and yanked her up from the bed. "kickoff is at 4:30 so we're leaving in an hour, go get ready!" kacy said, now heading downstairs and into her living room to wait for valerie.

valerie had been staying at her bestfriend kacy's place for a few days since she was complaining about being lonely in her two bedroomed, modern home located in the south of liverpool. the girl's often would have sleepovers since they both live alone. valerie had been friends with kacy ever since she could remeber. the girls went through primary and high school together, yet both dropped out of college to pursure their careers. kacy had always had somewhat of a big following on social media because of her older brother curtis which helped her to get into more modelling agencies. kacy is very close with her older brother curtis and valerie could say the same. whilst being an only child has some perks, valerie has always felt lonely. valerie and kacy are practically sisters by this point, making valerie consider curtis as her older brother.

the girls had made it to the stadium half an hour early, so they decided to go and get some snacks before the game started. kacy shown her 'VIP FAMILY BADGE' to the stewards and led valerie through the stadium. valerie had only ever been to anfield twice, both times being with kacy to watch her brother play. "the boys will probably be warming up so we can go to our seats and take some pictures for instagram while we wait." kacy said, now heading the pair to their chosen seats. the stadium was already filling up, as the girls sat down at the very front row near the side lines. they watched the boys warm up in the distance, took pictures and chatted while the kick off time approached.

it was five minutes before kick off, and the crowd was full with both liverpool and tottenham hotspur fans. the girls had soaked up the anfield atmosphere as the crowd held up their scarfs and sung the iconic 'YNWA' song. valerie captured a quick picture and uploaded it to her instagram story, before sitting down along with the rest of the crowd and now watching the game commence.

VALERIECLINTON UPLOADED TO THEIR STORY!