seven

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

  "nobody gets me" | SZA

02:38 ───────────●───── 02:57

⇆ ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ ♡

the group spent their last day in london doing as much as they could. the day was now coming to an end, so the group parted ways and headed back to their hotel rooms. valerie, trent, curtis and kacy had decided to leave london at around 7 pm, so they could be back home before mid night. trent and valerie hadn't really spoken much that day, but valerie decided to put trent's actions behind them and continue to form a friendship with him. 

VALERIE'S POV

"you have to zip it all the way around, not just close the lid!" i said, sitting on top of kacy's suitcase as we girls struggled to close it. "i told you i should've just ordered the boots to my house, i had already over packed for london anyway!" kacy said, panting trying to zip up the suitcase. "i did it! oh my god, finally!" kacy said, laying down out of breath. i laughed, before taking a shower and washing off my makeup. i braided my hair, and changed into a pair of skims pajamas before putting on my ugg's and grabbing my tote bag i had left out previously, to pack anything i wanted with me for the journey home. curtis had agreed to drive, which i didn't mind considering we had a long four hours ahead of us. "are you nearly ready?" i called out, whilst kacy was in the bathroom. "twenty minutes!" the blonde shouted, making me groan and lie down on the hotel's bed whilst i waited for kacy. 

"hey, you okay?" a male's voice said, coming from my phone. "hi, i'm waiting for kacy to get ready so i have about fifteen minutes till we leave." i replied, smiling at the brunette on my screen. "you just woke me up." jacques said, whilst sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "why we're you even asleep anyway? it's.." i said, looking up at the time on my phone screen. "not even six thirty yet. "we had training this morning then i had a meeting with my management at four. i was on tiktok but must've fallen asleep to it." he replied, whilst i hummed in agreement. "how was your day?" he asked, whilst i replied and looked down at my nails. "it was good, my legs are definitely aching since kacy refused to get an uber." i said, whilst jacques laughed at my reply.

 "are you guys ready? we could leave now and beat the traffic." i heard someone say, whilst the hotel door opened. "yeah, kacy should be done soon. wait in here if you'd like." i replied, seeing trent holding him and curtis' suitcases in his hand. i laughed, as i watched him struggle to bring them in. "do you need help?" i asked, as he was busy trying to pull a very, bulky suitcase into the room. "curtis bought about eight pairs of shoes. he's gonna break this damn thing." he replied, finally being able to shut the door behind him and taking a seat on the end of the bed. "who's that?" i heard jacques ask, completely forgetting he was on face time with me. "just trent. i'll call you back later okay, kacy's nearly ready." i said, clicking the screen to end the call. "thought you we're leaving at seven, why's he came half an hour early?" jacques said, as i looked back at his face on the screen. "well i'm ready early and kacy nearly is so... we may as well leave earlier." i replied awkwardly, looking up at trent who seemed confused. jacques scoffed, before bluntly saying "bye" and ending the face time. i heard trent scoff, as i put my phone to the side of me and placed it into my bag. "why is he so bothered that i'm here early? we're not doing anything other than waiting for the other two and talking." he said, looking down at his feet. "i don't know. think he's in a bad mood since i woke him up." i replied, now laying back into the pillow.