THIRTY-FIVE

All alone in the sheets, I'm a sinner In a moment you're getting the shivers Mickey Valen, Joey Myron - Chills (dark version)

In a moment you're getting the shivers
Mickey Valen, Joey Myron - Chills (dark version)

DAISY

(𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘)

I try to pull myself away but he growls in my ear, "Stay fucking still." And then kisses behind it.
I bite down my tongue to stifle a moan because I won't let him have the fucking satisfaction.

He pulls me with full force that all air is knocked out of my lungs and before I can even catch my breath, he shifts me on my back, holding me close. I feel the phantom touch of his lips on mine but he doesn't kiss me. His hand trails down to my leg and he drapes my leg over his stomach, spreading me wide. My nipples peak and it doesn't take a fucking genius to know I was turned on. It created little erect dots through the fabric of his shirt.
I could even feel his gaze on my breasts in the dark as he let a finger circle around my nipple, feeling them tighten.

Fuck me now.

He pinched and I whimpered. He let go and I let out a sigh. His hand came to my lips and I felt two of his fingers pressing my bottom lip. "Suck, sweetheart." I didn't fight. I parted my mouth and felt his fingers enter and moaned. I sucked, lather it up with my saliva, and gave him a preview of what I'd do to his cock in my mouth. The pattern of his breath confirmed it enough he was imagining it. And to bring him back to reality, I bite. He hisses and dips his head to bite my nipple as payback. I let out a shriek and let go of his fingers. He doesn't because he holds grudges.

Pulling up the shirt to uncover my breast, he takes it in his mouth. Sucks, nips, runs his tongue around it while I shivered in his hold. His hand trailed down my chest and stomach, I felt the wetness of my saliva marking my skin, and as he reached the band of my shorts, I was suddenly hesitant. "Jin,"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Maybe we—"

"There's no going back. I'm making you cum one way or another."

I moan at the words and he whispers in my ear, "Are you gonna use your hand or mine?" He slams his lips on me, kissing me roughly, pushing his fingers inside my shorts and when he finds my pussy drenched, he growls, "Fuck— please use mine."
The feathery touch of his fingers against my clit sends a shiver down my spine but when he presses them, I moan. He's breathless too, "You're so swollen." He started moving his fingers in slow torture circles but not on my clit... around it. I always liked it direct and the teases had me whimpering against his lips.
He kissed down the side of my neck and breathed, "You're such a brat that sometimes I have to make you realize who you belong to." I'm about to speak but a moan only escapes, my words die in my throat when I feel him directly play with my clit slowly.