4

March 20
Omniscient

Neveah silently searched around her mother for the car keys . She had been asking her mother repeatedly that whole day to take her to the cemetery.

She wasn't in the mood to take the bus and it was her moms off day . Neveah was happy when she came downstairs to see her mom sleep .

After finding the keys in her moms purse , neveah also took 20$ out the purse and silently left the house , making her way to the cemetery.

___________

Dear Troy

Hey bae , I would love to get on here and tell you about how I'm sober and doing better but you're probably watching over me so you know that's a lie . The only time I'm sober is when I come see you , any other time I'm taking something to mask the pain . The pain never goes away , it's like a hole in my heart now . But you know that, I've been saying it since you left I just wish I could find something other than drugs to take my pain away .

Seeing a tear drop fall on her diary paper neveah sniffled and wiped her eyes . She took a deep breath feeling chills go thru her body .

She looked up immediately locking eyes with the boy she had met a few days ago at the cemetery

He smiled and waved before getting up, neveah sighed it's like he was waiting for a moment to come over

Neveah used her cemetery time to get away. She wanted to feel like it was only her and Troy but this new boy was making it really hard.

"Hey I figured I'd see you here , I brung tissue" he spoke . As he opened his bag .

"Thanks" she spoke .

"And food , I was hoping we could talk i would like to get to know you more" he spoke .

"What kind of food?" Neveah spoke , she couldnt help the mugg that was spread across her face .

He opened his bag revealing 2 foot long subway sandwiches, "what kind of meat?" She asked . "I didn't know what you'd like so I got ham on this one and turkey on this one" he spoke .

She smiled looking up at him that was very thoughtful of him. Everything in her was telling her to blow this guy off but for some reason, she also wanted to see it through.

"To be honest, I don't wanna have a picnic sitting over my dead boyfriends grave, but we can eat in the car and park somewhere else ." she spoke.

"Oh yeah I totally understand. when you're done just call me " he spoke and she nodded , he walked back over to the grave he was sitting at as neveah finished writing .

* people keep saying you wouldn't want me on drugs, you wouldn't want me sad and grieving, You wouldn't want me crying but truth is no one knows what you'd want because you weren't able to tell us. you left so suddenly. You broke me, but now I have to put me back together. I don't know what you'd want for me but I know what I have to do in order for my life to continue and not be on hold. I feel like everything happens for a reason and maybe you're putting these people in my life because they are what I need to be better and if that's true, please send me a sign.*

Feeling her stomach rumbling she closed her diary and put it back in her purse before standing up and walking over to ole boy .

"I don't think I remember you name" neveah spoke standing over him .

"Avery , and yours ?" He asked as he stood up dusting his pants off .

"Neveah"

He nodded then started walking so she followed, when he made it to the car he opened the door for her. Seeing that the whole inside of his car was now clean neveah smiled . It was actually a pretty nice car, but she couldn't tell the first time since it was so dirty.

"Ohh okay so he listens" she laughed getting in .

"Yeah, that was embarrassing, and I can't have no pretty girls in my car like that" he spoke

"Oh, so you think I'm pretty" Neveah asked , she couldn't help but to start blushing

"I think you're gorgeous I think you're out of my league but I don't think that's gonna stop me from trying"

"Okay okay" she nodded . "Which one?" He asked pulling the sandwich's out .

She grabbed the turkey one , Avery then reached back into the basket and pulled out 2 sodas, and 2 barbecue chips

"You like bbq?" He asked and she nodded "but my favorite chips are lays lime " she spoke .

"See I was finna get that too but I got the stuff based off what I like to be honest... but if you gave me your number, next time I get food I can ask you what you want"

She nodded and put her hand out , he handed her his phone then started eating . After putting her number in his phone, she handed him his phone back.

"Thank you princess" he spoke . Causing her to blush again . "Now what u wanna watch?" He asked going on YouTube. She put her hand back out and he laughed handing his phone back to her. She went scrolling through his apps seeing which streaming apps he had. She seen he had Netflix so she clicked on it and put on Money Heist.

That played while they were eating, which took only about 15 minutes after they were done eating, he paused The movie then turned in his seat to look at her.

"Now we done eating I would like to get to know you" he spoke .

She mentally sighed , this is the part where she had to talk.

"Okay, so what do u wanna know?" She asked turning to him .

"Tell me a little about yourself first" he spoke.

Neveah nodded trying to think of things to say about herself .

"Ummm idk I'm 19, my birthday is on Halloween , I'm 5'5" She spoke throwing out random facts about herself .

"what type of stuff you do for fun?"

She shrugged , if she told him she liked to pop pills it would probably throw him off . "I used to like to paint, Troy would incorporate painting or art in all our dates" she spoke smiling at the memory.

"That's wassup, I know this pottery painting place-"

Neveah cut him off "I don't paint anymore tho" she spoke "why not?"

"It doesn't feel right without him" she answered.

Avery wiped her tear she didn't even know had fallen . "I totally understand, my fault for asking" he spoke and she nodded . "What about you" she asked .

"Well I'm 21 my birthday is next month" he spoke , neveah nodded.

"I used to like rapping , she was so supportive.. now when I go to write a rap it's all sad depressing shit" he spoke

"Some people like sad music. You should still drop it" neveah spoke .

"You think so"

"Send it to me I'll listen and give you my opinion" she know and he nodded .

The two cnontiued the date until neveah mom woke up and began blowing her phone up .