Part-19

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Sky brought Heart into the room. The two are kissing each other. It seems that they don't want to let go after being so close to each other for so long. Sky started unbuttoning Heart's shirt as he kissed Heart. Heart is not stopping Sky today either. Sky gently pushed Heart to the bed.

[Now imagine what SkyHeart is doing]

Heart is lying with his head on Sky's chest. After a while Heart said,

--- “Sky, I think you understand that I have forgiven you.

Sky smiled and said,

--- "Sure,

--- "I want to be with you Sky. I want to be with you till I die, but…

After listening to Heart's last word, Sky raised his head and said,

--- " But what?

--- "You said that you didn't come to this profession by your own, right?

--- "Right.

--- "Then you get out of this profession.

--- " I also want to get out of this profession Heart.

--- "If you want me to be with you, then you have to leave this path. I don't want my boyfriend to be known by everyone as a mafia. I want a normal life Sky. And the profession you are in is very risky. I always have you. I can't live in fear, I can't imagine when something bad happens to you. So I want you to leave this profession.

Sky was silent for a moment. Then he took a long breath and smiled.

--- "Ok fine, though it will be tough. But for me, I don't want to see fear in your eyes. I promise you, I will leave this profession.

Heart immediately hugged Sky and said,

--- " Thank you so much Sky. I knew you would listen to me.

Sky also hugged Heart and said,

--- "How can I stay without listening to you? But Heart, I have one last job left unfinished in this profession. Can I finish it please? I promise you that after finishing it I will tell dad that I am no longer in this profession. Don't want to stay.

--- "But...

--- "I will not harm any innocent people.

--- "Okay, that's the end.

They hugged each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night Sky went to do his last job in this mafia world by telling Heart. It was almost 2AM to get back to Sky's house. Sky came home and found Heart sleeping on the couch. Sky smiled a little and sat on the floor next to Heart.

--- " I will talk to dad tomorrow Heart. Not only this profession, I can leave everything for you. Nothing is more important to me than you. How did I fall in love with you so much? After you came into my life my life is like suddenly my life became much more beautiful. My….

--- "That's enough.

Heart said, Sky was a little surprised.

--- "You didn't sleep?

--- " I slept, but it's like my sleep is broken hehe. I didn't want to go to the room. So I closed my eyes and tried to sleep here again. And then you came. I thought you were going to say something. So I closed my eyes and tried to listen.

Sky smiled.

--- " Ok, now let's go to the room. And this is your last mission.

--- "Yes sir I remember.

They went to their room. The next day Sky went to talk to his father about leaving the underworld.  Sky's father made trouble at first but later he realized that he can't keep Sky in this profession anymore.

--- " Please dad, you are my own dad. I hope you want me to be happy. And my happiness is my Heart. I want to live in peace with Heart. I am willing to help you in any of your business. But It is no longer possible for me to stay in this profession.

Sky's father calmed down a bit and said,

--- "Since you have taken the decision then do it. You will go to the office from next week.

Sky happily hugged his father and said,

--- "Thank you so much dad. I love you, I love you so much.

--- "I love you too.

Sky came to his house and hugged Heart and said,

--- "Heart I am no longer a mafia. I am no longer a member of the mafia world. I have left that profession.

--- "Really?

--- "Yes indeed, you don't have to be afraid of me from now on. We can live a normal life, just like you wanted.

SkyHeart is holding each other. Both are very happy today.

#To Be Continue......