Happy Ending.

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Hours passed, but the doctor still didn't come out

Hours passed, but the doctor still didn't come out. Meanwhile, Sky's father also came. He actually called Sky, and Sky answered the call and told him everything. Sky ran to his father and hugged him crying,

--- "Dad I swear, if anything happens to Heart, I will die too.

--- "Don't worry, nothing will happen to Heart. You have to be strong now Sky. You're not the kind of boy to break like this.

Sky is by no means stopping crying. He seems to be haunted by the fear of something. After some more time, the doctor came out. Seeing the doctor, everyone moved forward. Mister Naravit asked,

--- " Doctor, how is my son?

Mrs. Naravit said, seeing the doctor's silence,

--- "Doctor is my son ok? I have hurt my son a lot all my life. I want to apologize to him. Please tell me that my son is ok.

Meanwhile Sky is silent in fear. Then the doctor broke the silence and said,

--- " See we said at the beginning that this is a serious case. The patient's condition was very bad. We tried our best, but….

Sky said with a trembling voice,

--- " But what?

--- "We are really sorry.

Hearing such words from the doctor's mouth, everyone turned to stone. Everyone was crying, but suddenly Sky became senseless. Sky could not take such a big shock.

After 3 years...

--- "I can't bear such a crowd.

--- "Then who asked you to marry?

--- "Why don't I get married? I waited for this day.

--- "Then why do you say that the crowd is not tolerated?

Someone from the side said,

--- "Finally P'Sky is getting married.

Sky smiled.

--- "Then your serial.

Everyone laughed, including Sky's father. Sky's marriage ended just like Sunder.

12 midnight....

Sky is looking for his new marriage partner. Sky came to the balcony and saw him standing here. Sky went and hugged him from behind and said,

--- "Heart,

--- "Hmmmm,

--- "What do you think?

Yes, it is Heart. And today Sky and Heart got married. What are you thinking? How does Heart survive?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Past...

Sky was taken to the emergency room after he became senseless. And after a while Sky comes back to his senses and Sky starts going crazy. But when everyone came and said, Sky calmed down a bit and started crying again.

---" When will Heart come back from coma doctor?

Heart actually went into a coma, and that's what the doctor told them. The doctor paused and said,

--- " It is difficult to tell when such a coma patient comes out of coma. Maybe he comes back from coma after 3/4 days, maybe he comes back after 1 month or even 6 months. Even it may take more time like 1 years or more. It happened after pressure on his brain due to excess stress and heart attack. Please pray, there is nothing else to do.

But not 1 month or 6 months or 1 year, but Heart was in coma for 3 years. And for these 3 years, Sky never left Heart for a moment and went his home. Sky initially wanted to take Heart home. But Mrs Naravit broke down completely after Heart went into a coma. She realizes what a great injustice she has done to her son. Brings Heart to Heart's house at her request. But Sky stays here with Heart. Heart comes out of coma after 3 years. At first he didn't want to forgive Mrs Naravit, but when he hears from everyone how Mrs Naravit has taken care of Heart for these 3 years, Heart forgives his mother because she feels guilty every moment. And everyone decides together that since Sky and Heart love each other, they will get married quickly. And thus the marriage of Sky and Heart is complete.

Present.....

--- " I am really lucky to have you in my life. If there was someone else in your place, I don't know if he would have waited for me for 3 years. I have caused you so much pain Sky, please forgive me.

Sky put his finger on Heart's lips and said,

--- " Shhhh, today I don't want to hear these things and I don't want to say them. I just want to say that I can wait for you all my life.

--- "But Sky.....

Sky started kissing Heart on the lips before Heart finished speaking. Heart is no longer trying to stop Sky. Both are kissing each other passionately.  Today's moon seems to be a little special for SkyHeart. Because the moonlight has completely fallen on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~