Seduction

Ishan entered their room, he put the plate of food infront of Shubman who looked at him "I don't want to.." "then you can throw it out , your mother forced me to take it here" Ishan said going to his side of bed.

"I fucking hate this all, your parents ruined my life.." Ishan stayed silent, Shubman was right. " I will kill that bastard brother of yours, who came with this shitty idea..." no response. 

"What you think of yourself being this cool, you must be enjoying my misery after all I vowed to never touch you and now they are forcing me ...." finally a whisper was heard, "what did you say?" and Ishan turned to face him "I said You are not the only one forced.. but I decided not to be petty about it" .

Shubman's jaw clenched , why Ishan always rile him up just by his some words. 

Another day passed, evening came and Ishan was getting uncomfortable by each passing second. "look at yourself , now he can't resist you.." his mother in law chirped. 

"is this okay mother in law..? Shubi would be angry.." he said but the lady did not listen to him. "no Ishan, you might not know it but let me tell you , You are looking so beautiful right now.. his mind will be blown away" .

Ishan was left in their room alone, his mother in law personally dolled him up , but Ishan was not ready, how can he be when his husband always make it clear to him. 

A few moments later the door opened and Shubman entered inside, Ishan tucked his collars feeling so undressed.  He tucked his shorts, cold air touching his bare thighs. He was wearing a loose white silk shirt with those matching shorts, shining on his dusky skin like silver in that dim light.

"I can't believe it, that's why maa pushed me out of family time.." Shubman snickered. Ishan's pretty face was changed into a frowny one, Shubman was picking his wallet and jacket. 

"where are.." Ishan could not complete his words when Shubman climbed down the window of their room, Ishan ran to window , he saw Shubman balancing himself on the ground "enjoy yourself omega". 

He kept looking at the Alpha from the window, six hours passed and he was still there. His daze was broken by the knockings at their main door, he looked at the clock "Who is it? this late".

Ishan walked out , Shaneel was going downstairs , his in laws were already there , they were talking to an old couple. 

"what are you saying ? our Son is up there in his room with his mate." his father in law looked up, Ishan can feel the upcoming storm, the man sighed dejectedly seeing him standing there that too alone.

"No Alpha please believe us, we have Alpha Shubman with that omega Avneesh" and for the first time Ishan's felt the ground swept under his feet. His eyes met his mother in laws disappointed one.

"Ok we will ask Shubman but please don't tell anyone about it.." the old couple nodded, never to betray their Leader. Ishan took his steps back , his heart shattered, the last hope died as soon as it came, He could not help it but dared to think that may be his mother in law is telling truth.

For the first time in last two years, his tears betrayed him. Ishan looked at himself in the mirror, he opened those tiny star designed earrings, his lips wobbling, he threw open the small silver pendant, he feel dirty, he is dirty trying to seduce a man who has made everything clear, may be that's why Shubman do not consummate this marriage.

"AHHHH!" he screamed his eyes red, tears running non stop. His body shook with the overwhelming feelings, his eyes once again met his ones "will never touch you, you are not worthy of my time Ishan, I had rather married a prostitute" Shubman's words running in his ears, "No no no.." Ishan covered his ears , a failed attempt to block the voices.

"where were you Shubman last night?" his father asked, the boy looked at his husband thinking he might have told them. " Dad I was bored.. had a meet up with some friends.." "I never knew Avneesh was that important friend of your" shubman felt his throat drying. 

"what were you thinking by fucking with that omega, when you have one at home?" his father spatted out. "Some people saw you Shubman, You don't seem to love your promising position ". 

Ishan picked a fork to eat some fruit "How can you be this peaceful Ishan, Your mate has been going to other peoples.." Ishan looked at the head alpha. "sorry father in law but he was never mine to start with.." and put the piece of apple in his mouth.

Words were out, they spread like fire, Ishan can feel all the glances on his back whenever he went out of the house, he can hear remarks of maids working for his in laws "may be he is not enough" "Shubman is a true blood, he does not even carry his mark". 

No matter how much he tried, this was all effecting him, Shubman was already gone to play for the series against Afghanistan, he was not selected. 

"Man I am so happy finally back to home" Siraj exclaimed, they won the series, returning to their respective homes tomorrow. "Ishan has not called through out the whole tournament.." Virat pointed out . 

"Shubman don't tell us he just call you not us.." Rinku laughed but this disturbed Shubman, Ishan has not called anyone in the team.

When Shubman reached home , he was engulfed his mother "how are you my son, I saw your perfomance.." Shubman smiled his eyes wandering to every where yet no sight of him. 

That uneasy feeling grew in his heart. "Maa , I will go freshen up" and went upstairs. "Maa where is his belongings? is he finally gone?" it was too late , Shubman should have checked once more. 

His eyes met Ishan's who was standing in the kitchen , a knife in his hand but what disturbed him was that Ishan did not glared he simply returned to  his task. 

Shubman can feel his sister glaring at him, he went  inside. "you looked happy My son" his father said, clearly disappointed.

-------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.