Nest and delivery

Shubman remember asking his seniors "bhaiya how you managed Anushka bhabhi , when she was pregnant with Vamika?"  first Virat looked at him but then answered.

"It was hard but not that much, as Anushka herself is an alpha so she was not that moody  but still made me run to the stores in midnights." Shubman nodded . 

"you should ask Rohit, he have more experience than all of us, as Ritika is an omega" Rohit made a face , which thought was of remembering some traumas. 

"why Omegas behave different during pregnancy..?" he tried to be less suspicious "don't even ask Shubman, they can be angels, devils and criers .." Rohit exclaimed and now Shubman was interested to know more. 

"you won't believe it one day , I touched Ritika in her nest she slapped me .." "yes Shubman , Omegas are so territorial of their nest, they don't let anyone enter even if it's their mate" Virat informed, Shubman gulped. 

"but why are you asking these question, there is so long time before you become a father" Rohit asked , both of his seniors stare at him. he is asking them these kind of questions on this whole tournament. 

"if someone hear, they will think that you are taking tips to take care of your mate, who is pregnant and waiting for you at home" Virat said laughing. "only if you know , he might not even having a hope from me.." Shubman shook his head, smilig at them. 

"nothing much bhaiya , learning for future , you know " he winked and they all laughed.

"don't you dare to come inside.." Ishan threatened him, oh how much Shubman wants to kiss the fuck out of his omega, his omega? ok his omega. But he still remember Rohit getting slap. 

"don't worry Ishan , I am not coming in.." his eyes were sad, Shubman wanted to be with his omega, snuggle him close, talk to his pup , but he sat there on the couch. 

"come here" after few minutes, Ishan whispered and Shubman walked to him "do you need anything Ishan?" He asked his voice soft. 

"can you bring me some ice cream from kitchen, you see baby does not want to go out ...and my.. my feet.." Ishan was cut off by a chaste peck on his lips. "In a minute baby.." Ishan touched his lips, a blush coating his cheeks.

Shubman really came back in a minute, he was adoring the omega eating ice cream when Ishan looked up at him "would you want some?" he shook his head in no. 

"wanna come in my nest?" and without giving his attention alpha shook his head as he was too much lost in that face. "Hey what happen ? why tears in your eyes baby.." Shubman rushed to Ishan who started to cry like a baby. 

"go away.. you are so bad, so so mean.. first you stole the kiss, then tried to stole my ice cream ... and now not coming in.." Shubman was offended when did he tried to stole ice cream. 

"wait what? You want me to be in your nest ?" he can't believe it, ok so much unbelievable things going on. "SHH . ... I am sorry baby.. I am really dumb..." Shubman said pulling the omega into his chest. 

Shubman and Ishan were getting close, Ishan was practically sleeping in his room, as his nest was there. But the pup can't wait any longer and decided to come out. 

"We  need to perform operation right now , his water bag broke down.." Doctor informed , Ishan was holding Shubman's hand, his face showing pain "be fast doctor" Shaneel said pushing the stretcher. 

"I am gonna kill you Shubman , if you ever put your dick inside me without protection" Ishan said, too much in pain to understand his surroundings. Shubman was embarrassed , his face heated up . 

"Take him to O.T "  The whole family was waiting outside, it was 2 P.M in after noon. They ran to the room when doctor came outside "congratulations you have twins" Shubman stumbled back, his family went inside. 

"how is he doctor?" the doctor smiled "He is healthy , I have never seen this much brave omega, you are lucky to have him.." Shubman ran inside , his mother and father was carrying the twins. 

"Shubman look they both are at you" his mother exclaimed but his eyes were locked with those lotus eyes of his mate. 

"hey are good?" Shubman asked tenderly kissing his forehead. "yeah a little tired but good" Shubman smiled , his emotions getting best of him, he kissed those dry lips. 

"I fucking love you, love you because you nurtured them, for being most amazing mate, never cheating on me.. and always trusting me, I fucking love you my omega" and for the first time his parents saw the mark adoring Ishan's scent gland.

"Here hold them Ishan, see your blood.." his father in law , the hero of his story, always supporting him said, this was the man who gave him the love of father when his own gave him away as some object.

"I love you too and thank you father.." Ishan looked at his pups, "they are.." he looked up to his mother in law , who smiled . "Alpha and omega, just like you and Shubman" and both the mates kissed the cheeks of new born baby boys.

Sometime you found love in most unique way, Just like Ishan and Shubman did, they never thought that this forced marriage can turn out like this, but Shubman decided to try and Ishan kept the door of his heart open.

It took them two years and the threats from his the head alpha but all were fruitful, Ishan and Shubman became one of those disgustingly cute couple and Shaneel was done with twins and their father's protective Ass for their mama bear.

six years later ...

"mama mama.. Bhaiaya is again calling me a princess, I am a prince " the cute blue eyes boy complaint and his father picked him up "are not you our cute princess" Shubman said kissing the boy's cheeks, who was shy. 

"but baby you are a princess" the alpha boy said, Shubman put his baby down who hugged his brother "okie but only you can call me princess , tell your friend to not tease me.." omega said , his lips pouty. 

"ok but he loves you baby, please let him call you princess , only him and me.." little alpha convinced the omega who was about turned around "hahhh daddy .. kissing mama.." before he can say anything else his sibling dragged him.

"shh princess .. we should not see it.. " blue eyed boy followed his alpha brother, even thought he was worried for his mama.

THE END.

-----------------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.