Ch 5: Reality of Truth

Japan, Fukuoka.

It been a week since the city is free from Union and Atlas control and now it a base of operations with multiple turrets alongside missiles on top of buildings.

Plus the ocean towards South Korea is secure with Enclave Navy protecting the waters while South Korea sent supplies to the Enclave.

That wasn't all as the enclave have manage to drive Union and Atlas forces out of the entire land of Fukuoka.

However in the biggest building in the city Y/N is chatting with the world leaders about the situation.

Y/N: "Currently we got a stronghold and manage to get 5% of Japan free from Union and Atlas control with almost zero death on the Enclave side" he said as he look at the screens which got the world leaders on.

Japan Prime Minister: "what about the state of Japan?" He said.

Y/N: "From what I understand only 95% civilians especially but only five percent is being held as slaves. Thankfully we kept property damage to a minimum but some was destroyed by Union and Atlas" he said which Japan Prime Minister sigh.

Japan Prime Minister: "I see well it could be worst but what about Remnant city that was built over the old city of Sendai" he said which Y/N frown.

Y/N: "Sadly that place is heavily guarded which is the same with Tokyo" he said then show the world leaders a holographic projection of both Remnant City and Tokyo which look like fortresses.

Japan Prime Minister: "They will pay for turning the capital into their own" he said.

Y/N: "I understand Japan Prime Minister but our focus is reclaiming Japan from Union and Atlas control. Now from what I gathered, thanks to the scientists hacking into computers, Union main forces are in Kouh, Musutafu, Yokohama, Remnant, Tokyo, and Atlas" he said marking the locations.

South Korea President: "How many troops do you currently have?" He said which Y/N think for a moment.

Y/N: "Around five thousand which is 2 thousands humans and 2 thousands robots" he said surprising everyone, except for America President, at the number.

Russia Prime Minister: "Bah! That is puny number! But your soldiers are skilled and strong" he said.

Y/N: "America sky might be fast but soldiers are mighty" he said then the entire building shake.

Japan Prime Minister: "What happened?" He said which Y/N look at the holographic projection map which show multiple Atlas airships attacking the city.

Y/N: "Invasion. Be right back as my men need me" he said ending the transmission then leave the building but immediately he got grab by wood.

Kamui: "heh look like Kamui Wood got the leader of the Enclave. Now to bring you for your execution" he said but yell when Y/N stab his arm thus causing his quirk to temporary useless for a few seconds.

Y/N: "I should have know Union wouldn't hesitate to get this city back" he said then dodge a big hand.

Mount Lady: "Come on brat you wouldn't miss out the chance of being grab by the sexy Mount Lady" she said but he pull out a pistol then shoot her eye which she scream as it hurts.

Y/N: "Not in my life fatty" he said then run but only for a force to slam him back into Mount Lady foot.

All Might: "Don't fear for All Might is here!" He said with a smile.

Y/N: "Great the symbol of false justice and peace is here" he said then see that he is surrounded by the three heroes with multiple random heroes.

Kamui: "Sorry brat but you will die for ruining our reputation" he said however Y/N smirk which confuses everyone.

Mount Lady: "Why the heck are you smiling?" She said.

Y/N: "Because one of my aces is here" he said confusing everyone until Mount Lady got punch in the face sending her onto the ground.

This completely surprise the heroes until a force push everyone, except for Y/N who was in the center, back.

Everyone look only for multiple heroes to froze in fear as they see a giant who is taller than All might stand in front of Y/N.

An: the art belong to the rightful creator give credit to them.

Frank Horrigan: "Frank Horrigan. Reporting for duty Mr Eden" he said then look at the heroes.

Kamui: "What kind of monster is that!" He said completely afraid.

Y/N: "Frank Horrigan. An proud American Enclave soldier who went through hell to become what he is" he said which All Might frown and glare.

All Might: "Experiment on a human being? You Enclave are monsters" he said but Frank Horrigan growl.

Frank: "I wasn't forced I chose to go through hell and this is the results of me being an American Enclave Soldier doing what is best for his nation unlike you false justice heroes who forces humans and other species to go through hell" he said.

Kamui: "We are Heroes! So what we forces people into being slaves its a small price to pay for the future of humanity" he said which Frank Horrigan growl.

Frank: "You're not heroes. You're just all walking corpses" he said then stab Kamui in the brain.

All Might: "Texas Smash!" He said then punch Frank Horrigan causing dust to appear.

"Guess your ace is dead Enclave" All Might said but pale as he felt an hand on his fist which started to squeeze until bones broke which he scream in pain as he force his fist out of the hand.

Y/N: "Heh Frank Horrigan isn't your normal super soldier he a super mutant with enhancements and advanced  technology" he said smiling as the dust vanish which reveal Frank Horrigan is still alive and none of his armor broken.

All Might: "impossible!" He said completely shocked then he look at his broken hand which is completely useless but out of nowhere Frank Horrigan grab his leg and smash him all over the place.

An: reference to the Avengers if you don't know.

Then Frank Horrigan slam All Might into the ground with such force it crack his bones.

Frank Horrigan: "You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, Union. Time to die" he said about to kill All Might when Mount Lady interfere by grabbing Frank Horrigan.

Mount Lady: "Run! I'll hold him- Ahhhh!" She try to say but she scream as her hand is slice into pieces.

Thus the random heroes grab All Might then leave while Frank Horrigan brutality kill Mount Lady who body parts shrink down.

Then the Atlas ships leave with lots of damage due to turrets and missiles hitting them.

A few minutes later.

Soon Y/N is in the big building with Frank Horrigan who guard the door as Y/N face the world leaders.

Y/N: "It seems Frank Horrigan successful injure Union strongest hero All Might. But I'm afraid this is the last we see of him" he said which Frank Horrigan nod in agreement.