10.Small bed

Once she came back into the room with the now filled water jug,she kept it on the bedside table and went to change into a comfortable salwar kameez for the night.

She came out all changed and was ready to sleep but saw that Iti was yet not asleep which was odd considering the girl passed out within a few mins of her husband reading to her.

"Ab so jaiye Iti"Hriday said but the lil girl shook her head at that.

"Hume neend nhi aa rahi"She said.

"Aunty hum yeh kidki khol de?"She yet again asked looking at Aayat and Aayat nodded because the rain had slowed down a lil bit but it was still there.

Aayat climbed on the other side of the bed and sat close to the window beside Iti when she struggled to open the window and opened it for her.

"Wow"Iti said as she looked down the window and Aayat smiled at her expressions.

"Aapko pata h,yaha se bht sundar taare bhi dikhte h"Aayat said and Iti tried to find some but couldn't spot any.

"Pr hame nhi dikh rahe"She said.

"Woh isliye kyuki abhi baarish ho rahi h na??"Aayat said as she held her hand and gently pulled her on her lap making her sit on it.

"Pr jab baarish ruk jayegi aur aasman saaf ho jayega toh taare dikhayi denge"Aayat said keeping her chin on her head who leaned her back against her chest.

Aayat heard the washroom door open and could guess that her husband was going to get freshen up.

They both sat there talking when Hriday came out after freshening up,he saw that there was a towel placed on the edge of the bed,he took it and wiped his washed face and hands with it.

"Iti chaliye abhi so jaiye,bht derr ho chuki h"Hriday said and both Aayat and Iti looked at him at that statement.

Finally,she decides to set her eyes on him.He thought.He too stared at her,she didn't looked away now and maintained the eye contact.

"Thodi derr aur papa"Iti said and that is when they broke the eye contact.

"Nhi,bht derr ho chuki h,kal phir school ke liye utha nhi jayega aapse"Hriday said and Iti pouted and looked at Aayat with her big eyes.

"Yeh sab humpr nhi chalne wala h,aapko abhi wese bhi so jaana chahiye,bht late ho gaya h,hume bhi neend aa rahi h"Aayat said and Iti pouted even deeper but got up from from her lap and laid down on the corner of the bed near the wall.

"Iti aap beech mein so jaiye na,wall ki taraf hum so jayenge"Aayat said because she didn't had any couch or sofa in her room unlike Hriday's so the three will have to adjust in one bed,plus her bed wasn't that large as well,it was a normal bed just larger then a single bed.

"Nhi,hume yaha se kidki ke bahar dekhne milega,hume yahi sona h,aap beech mein so jaiye"Iti said.

"Iti beech mein so jaiye aap,hume bhi toh sona h na bed pr??toh aap hamare paas soiye"Hriday asked.

"Toh aap beech mein so jaiye papa"Iti said and Aayat sighed then.

"Iti baat maaniye na hamari,please beech mein so jaiye"Hriday said.

"Nhi"Iti said not ready to get up from the place at all.

"Iti aapko khidki se bhoot bhi dikh sakta h,phir mat kahiyega ki humne aapko pehele nhi bataya"Aayat said.

"Hum aapko hug krke so jayenge"Iti said instead and Aayat sighed then.

"Aap hi baat kijiye,humse toh nhi maan rahi h"Aayat then spoke to him for the first time that day.