29.Hospital

"Hriday bhaiya jaldi neeche aaiye,woh dadu ko kuch ho gaya h!!!!!"Akshay said as he was extremely tensed and worried.

Hriday who was having his breakfast with his wife and daughter, immediately left the room and ran downstairs to see what happened.

"Kya hua????dadu!!dadu,thik h na aap??"Hriday asked as he saw his dadu who sat on the living room sofa clutching his chest in pain.

"Hriday!!!Hriday dekhiye na inhe kya ho gaya,abhi abhi toh thik the, achanak se unhe seene mein dard hone lag gaya!!"Dadisa said with teary eyes and a worried tone.

"Rudransh ko boliye gaadi nikale,inhe abhi ke bhi hospital lekr jaana hoga"Hriday said as he understood what had happened to his grandfather and the only course of action was to get him to the hospital as soon as possible.

Rudransh too nodded and quickly went to get the car,while Hriday,Akshay,bade papa and Suchit all carefully carried dadu towards the car and drove away to the hospital.

Aayat stood with the ladies,while Iti stood there holding her dupatta.

"Hume hospital lekr chalo koi,hume unke paas jaana h!!"Dadisa wailed in misery as the fear of losing her husband crashed upon her.

"Maa aap chinta mat kijiye,woh log sab sambhal lenge"Badi maa said trying to convince her but dadisa was too adamant about going to the hospital.

"Ritika akele kese reh sakti h ghar mein,woh pet se h,hum unke saath ruk jaatein h,aap log ho aaiye hospital"Badi maa then said and Ritika nodded at that then,while dadisa just stared at her daughter in law who didn't cared about her misery in this situation too.

Will she go all alone to the hospital???

"Hum chalte h aapke saath dadisa"Aayat said and Dadisa looked at her gratefully and immediately nodded her head at that.

Aayat immediately went and got her scooty keys,they would reach quickly to the hospital by scooty.

She wasn't sure if she should leave Iti behind,so she decided to take her along because maa wouldn't be able to handle her and badi maa and Ritika were home too,she can't trust them around her daughter,what if they do something to her??

"Dadisa scooty se jaldi poch....

"Hame bas kese bhi krke lekr chaliye unke paas!!!"Dadisa interrupted her and pleaded her and Aayat just nodded.

Aayat then ignited the scooty and made Iti stand infront of her at the leg space while dadisa sat behind her and she drove away.

They reached the hospital and went inside after Aayat asked the receptionist about dadu by giving his name and details.

They reached in the ward were dadu was kept and was being treated right now by the doctor's,Rudransh,bade papa and papa were waiting outside the ward while Hriday was inside with the doctor.

"Maa aapko yaha aane ki kya zaroorat thi,hum sambhal lete"Bade papa said as he looked at Dadisa and Aayat.

"Hamara dil betha jaa raha tha,woh thik toh h na???kya kaha doctor ne??"Dadisa asked.

"Abhi dekh rahe h unhe,phir hi kuch bata payenge"Bade papa said.

"Aap bethiye yaha"Papa said but Dadisa shook her head at that.

"Dadisa aaiye,yaha beth jaiye please,chinta mat kijiye dadu ko kuch nhi hoga,Hriday h na ander!!woh sab sambhal lenge"Aayat said trying to convince her and made her sit on the bench kept there.

She made Iti sit beside her on the bench as she herself sat beside dadisa.

"Aap yahi bethiye thik h beta?"Aayat said and Iti nodded,she was a smart kid,she knew something was wrong with the way everyone around her was behaving and so she obediently sat beside her mother.