𝟏𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Author

"No need to say sorry." Ruhaan said looking at Sohana.

He felt very bad when he listened that her mother is no more in this world. He realised that why in the morning Sohana said that her mother can't call her.

When she started coughing he couldn't stop himself from giving his glass of water to her. But why?

He started thinking about it.

"Why?" His thoughts were interrupted by Sohana's question.

"Because, it is not a reason to say sorry." He said making her confused.

He stood up from his place and walked towards his room.

"Where are you going?" He was stopped by his mother's question.

Why do my family members always ask me questions when I go to my room?

He thought being frustrated.

"To work.... In my room." He added the last part a little later because he knew that his mom will not allow him now to leave for his office.

"Okay, go." Her mother told him smiling.

He left from there to his room while Sohana became sad.

"Can't he stay here for some more time?" She thought.

All of them finished their lunch and were sitting together in the hall. Ruhaan's mother brought some sweets to eat.

"Mithaiyan." Rivan and Ridhima said with a grin on their face when they looked at their Badima coming with a plate of sweets.

She placed the plate of sweets on the table and the duo quickly engaged themselves in eating sweets.

"Sohana dear, eat these sweets. I have made these Gulaab Jamuns. I hope you will like it." Aparna Raichand said.

"Actually aunty, my tummy is full. You have already gave me so much food in lunch that I am not able to walk." She said rubbing her stomach.

"Only one sweet my dear." She said and forwarded a sweet to her mouth.

"KUTTE!!!!" A loud noise echoed in the hall which led the sweet fall from Aparna's hands on Sohana's pretty dress.

Their head snapped towards the source of sound. Ridhima.

"Ridhima, why are you shouting?" Her mother, Neeti Raichand yelled at her.

"Maa, this bitc- this dog ate my sweet." She said changing her sentence when her mother and Aparna both gave her a hard glare.

No doubt, from whom did Ruhaan got the glaring gaze.

"Maa, she is lying. I didn't ate her sweet rather she ate my sweet." Rivan said defending himself.

"Shut up you both. We all know that no matter how much sweets you both eat neither your stomach nor your heart will be satisfied. Now keep quiet." Neeti said shutting them up. They both nodded like obedient kids.

"Oh my god, Sohana's dress got spoiled for the sweet. I am sorry Sohana." Aparna said with a sad voice.

"No worries aunty, it's okay." Sohana said assuring her.

"Ridhima, take her to the washroom." Aparna said.

Ridhima took Sohana with her to the washroom. They were gossiping in their way but suddenly Sohana's eyes fall on a photo frame of someone's room.

The room's door was open. Curtains were blowing. The room was looking so beautiful from outside. Sohana couldn't resist herself from entering the room without anyone's permission.