Words to live by-Mio

死ね、死ね、ただ死ね.
なぜ走らないのですか?
逃げて、どうしてじっとしているの?
のはやめてください.

平手打ち.

平手打ち.

平手打ち.

推力.

平手打ち.

推力.

推力.

悪魔

"This is just a dream,Mio."

"Mio.We will be here.Wake up."Mom?
I look outside the the window but I can't.It's closed.We are here?
I look at mom next to me It's dark in the plane and not everyone are awake some still sleep.
My phone.I take my phone is dead.What a morning.

"It's one am."Mom says taking water."We'll be there after thirty minutes."I hear Jonathan's voice.
Hold your eyes open.
"My phone is dead."I see Jonathan pushing Landon next to him.
"Come on wake up."
"Oh come on!"He pushes him Mom chuckles.
"I'm going to the bathroom."I stand taking my bag from the floor.
"Be careful."
I walk seeing the wc and close the door.I take my things from my bag.I wash my hands and face,brush my teeth and hair and take out other clothes.I change myself in a short black jeans ,black tank top and big long oversized sweatshirt.I unlock stepping out.
"Ah!"
"Watch it!Are you blind mate?"
I look at Landon.
"You watch it.You can't even open your eyes you are telling me that.And I'm not your mate."He looks at me from head to toe.
"Jesus Christ,so you're just bitter person not only in the mornings."He snorts and walks past me.I roll my eyes so hard I'm surprised they didn't got out.

I walk to my mom seeing her talking and laughing with Jonathan.
I don't know if I should even hate him.
He makes her happy she makes him.Maybe that's love.But my problem isn't love it's the stupids dreams I have.
I don't know if I should tell her,I don't even know if this is normal or not?
"What's wrong?"She asks eating.
"Nothing."I look out of the window.
"Your phone is charging now."He smiled."Thanks."I nodded.
"No problem."

"You aren't hungry,right?"I force a smile.
"I will eat after a couple of minutes."
I look through the window ,atleast it's not closed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Kansai International Airport welcomes you to London. The local time is four and thirty. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisles clear until we are parked at the gate."

"We are here."She looks and smiles at me.I'm in London.In UK.
"Where is Landon?"Jonathan looks around."Miss me?"He walks with a white unbuttoned shirt and necklace around his neck.With black pants and black shoues.His gaze lazy yet nasty.I don't know why but there is nasty thing about him and yet his lazy grin covers anything.I'm not the only one noticing this that's why most of the people turn to see him.And he clearly like the attention.
I roll my eyes.

"Flight attendants prepare doors for arrival and cross check."
"We are here.Let's go."Jonathan stands.We stand and so many people too we wait in the line to go out.

"Are you ready for London?"Mim asks smiling.We go out and start walking.
"Bet you'll run the moment you step out."Landon whispers in my ear.I glare at him as he grins and puts his sunglasses.Why would he put them?It's night outside.We step out.The hell?Why is day?

My phone.
"Mom."I looked at her and she gived my phone.Thank God.I smiled for real this time."You are really!"She patted my head.It's sixteen?How can it be ?
"I told ya."He snort in my ear.
"Can you just..."
He walks to a black car.
I walk to mom again."This is the car let's go."She smiled at me.
"Did you eat?"She looked at me.
Okay.I give up. I turn around.

London-Heathrow,hmm.

I walk.

"Ah,finally!Home sweet home!"I see Landon putimg his hands in the air.What is this guy doing?
"Mr Asher."A driver nodded.
"Hello,we'll take it from here.The other car will arrive take care of it."
"You can sit."Mom looked at me.
"Come on little japanese!"Landon yelled from inside.This guy.
She laughed I looked ta her.
"Not funny."She laughed even more.I sat inside looking out of the window.I must say it's really beautiful and so big place.

"Mate!"I turn to Landon.Ugh I roll my eyes."Yeah,yeah.I know it was such a flight...Nah"He laughed.
"There was this hot chick,we could've share her you know."Oh my God...
Did he say share?
"Ohh,but this is my kink!"He laughed.
Oh my God but if mom was I the car he would have never say something like that.
"Well..."He looks at me.
"I'm kind of hungry,you know what I mean."He grins.Fuck.I turn immediately around.
Fuck,fuck,fuck.Calm down,calm down.This is bullshit.Think about other thing.Here is also hot but not so much.
"Yeah yeah,later."I hear him hanging up.And looking at me.
"Okay kids..."They sat in.He looked away.
"Are you ready?"He asks.
"Always."Landon grins.
No.
"Kind of."

As he started to drive and talk with mom I looked up London.
Pictures,pictures more pictures.Hmm there is difference between Japan and London.Japan is with nine hours more.

I'm hungry.

"I'm hungry."
"Here,Jonathan bought hamburgers for you and Landon."Mom gived me the bag.
Hamburger?
"Thank you."I say.
"No need."He smiles.
"This is mine!"Landon demands and takes the cheeseburger.Such a kid.
"Landon."
Mom laughs.
"I don't like cheeseburgers anyways."I lift my eyebrows.

Jonathan drove like a hour or something and stopped.Woah.The street is so beautiful.It's like from old fashion movies.It's giving old money vibe.There are people around walking like a fashion models.

Now for sure I will not adapt.

"Finally!"Landon said stepping out.
Mom turned to me smiling.
I smiled at her and stepped out.

I didn't know where to look
Everything was so beautiful and I not saying this just because this is my first time going to another country but this is really beautiful,mesmerizing so pretty.

"Let's go inside.This is our house."Jonathan said and I looked.It wasn't house it was whole apartment.Giving old money.It was the only white one.The others where white,gold,but this one is white like diamond and so big.

We walked in.There were a lot of people evreyone on a line making space in the middle the helpers I think.Landon continues to walk.
"I'm off."He says without turning walking to the courner of a white door and looks at me.
"I forgot,welcome in London little japanese."He smirked and disappeared in.

8