Blood like a paint, you paint with.-Mio.

You're not there anymore.You're not.It's fine. You are safe.It's safe.
Don't think about it.He is not here.

"So what do think,Mio?"I look at Lily as she drinks her coffee.
Britney scoffed.
"She didn't hear a word.Too busy with daydreaming?"I glare at her.Yeah no joke.Me and Britney
We're not friends for sure.She's back to being a bitch.
I turn to Lily.

"Sorry..."She smiles.
"It's fine I was telling you about the tonight's match."Match?
I look confused.
"Don't."Britney spat.
"It's fine .She's an Asher too after all."She smiled.
"No I'm not.I'm Hirori.I will never be Asher."I say it harsher than I mean.
Both of them look at me.I sigh.

"Don't apologize.It's fine you might not be but your mother is.You will be with us at school too.You will live here.Atleast till eighteen if you want.You don't have choice.Of course till then." Something about  the last sentence makes me shiver.The way she said it.It's like she wasn't Lily.

"I was saying this anyways.Two years ago Landon,Dante and Cole started this game called  'Let's play'.It's  place under the city that our grandmother bought but Landon took it from her when she lost a game they played."
"What?"My eyes wilded.They must be joking,right?

"Oy yeah...But no,no one knows that game they played.For our surprise Landon didn't brag about it."Britney drinked going through her phone.
"And as you see they started rounds a guys went on the ring fighting till the better wins while the other are watching and betting on them.All of this is illegal,though that's why a few know the truth.You should know it too."

I don't know how to take this.
They are so rich that Alice decided to bet a whole place under the city and Landon won it?Making it illegal place for fighting?And giving the fact taht she's telling me that so calm makes me shiver.

"There was this guy two years ago called the black mask."She smiles.
"He was a wild one the ring.He would fight till the end giving the watchers a good show.Making his opponent in blood.But then he stopped coming."
Britney sighed.
"She has a crush on him."
Lily glared at her.
"The good news.Yesterday he came and fought showing he's still the best from all."She plays with her hair.
I wait after a good new it comes the bad.
"The bad news Nikko lost his teeth."
I blinked.
"What?He lost his teeth?"
"Yep."Britney laughs.
"The black mask wanted to fought with him I don't know why and he won.He would the first minutes but I don't know why he dragged it so much.I think just for show."
She smiles.
"I wonder if he'll come again."

Nikko lost his teeth?Yesterday?I look at Britney.She looks back.

"My question was what do you think?You can come with us tonight.After all you'll be alone here all night all day giving the fact how  Landon is.You should go out have fun too."She smiles at me.

If I think I'm right then what.I need to ask Nikko about that.I couldn't yesterday Landon blocked him  so good I didn't know how to unblock him.

"Okay then."I smile when she smiles.
"Yay!"

    _______________

I'm with black  oversized jeans a tank top and black sweatshirt.I take a mask on  too and black hat.I look into he mirror and  tie my hair in a two braids and take my phone.I walk down seeing Lily in white dress looking like fairy and Britney in red looking sexy actually.
They both give me the look.
"I won't change."I walk out.
"Oh come on!"Lily snapps.
"We can't go with a car.We'll take taxi."Britney says.I nod.
As we take after an  hour he leaves to  a house.It's eight and something but no one is around.They walk and I walk after them.

We go backyard the house  across a  street wall as they pull a door on the floor stepping in they wait for me.

I'm not sure if I want this.Do I want to?I don't want problems but someone is trying to make them for me and giving the fact that I'm alone here makes me take a step in.As we walk  in it's dark with couple of lamps and I could hear the shouts.Britney was on her phone again.
"Everyone must know you're Asher.If you don't want problems."Lily whispered.What kind of problems I wanted to ask but I  felt my mouth locked.There was a front open but without a door two guys were standing there.
"Wait here.Britney is frist,you're second, last is me."Britney flipps her hair.
"I'm last one,you go first."Lily looked at her confused.
"Why?"She asked narrowing her eyes.
"Cus I want to.Got a problem?"