CHAPTER ONE

●○○

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                                                 ●○○

                                                 ●○○

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                                              ●●○

playing feather                                                ●●●

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

playing feather
                                                ●●●

@notelsiescobell : the fact the tour is already over is crazy asf😨 thank you for all my fans who actually fought ticketmaster to come!

liked by : @aryansimhadri and 508k more.

@xochitlgomez
THATS MY WIFE EVERY1 😍
^
@notelsiescobell
YES MA'AM

@user1
I went and it was so much fun! your outfits tho 😋

@leahsavajeffries
elsie I need help with walker and aryan atm. they way to hard to handle without you 😭🙏
^
@notelsiescobell
isn't aryan seventeen..
^
@aryansimhadri
girl you're the same age..
^
@notelsiescobell
did I ask?
^
@aryansimhadri
you sorta did..

@user2
not Elsie and Aryan fighting 💀

ELSIE JUST GOT OFF HER emails I can't send tour and was headed to where her family was. That tour was the most successful she has been in the past years. Currently Walker was filming Percy Jackson with his two co-stars Aryan and Leah. Leah was technically her little sister by this point.

The plane was slowly going down. Elsie took out her airpods and waited for the plane to land. She'd always take that time to just look out the window and not bother. Elsie usually pays for first class to get away from people who might know her.

By the time the plane lands. The people on the plane line up by there seats to walk out of the airplane. She smoothed out her checkered light brown miniskirt and waited patiently for the line to move. Soon enough it was moving and she was rushing out.

Elsie was quickly walking with the black heels on. She didn't notice she was looking down the whole time until she finally looked up to see her family there. Her eyes widen. Elsie read the sign tanner was reading that says "welcome home sis". She smiled and ruffled tanners hair lightly before tapping her finger on his nose. "hi?" Elsie said tilting her head not sure what to say. The five people standing opposite of her talking at the same time. "Let's go to the car and unpack this."

THE FAMILY STEPPED OUTSIDE AND a few paparazzis came and took pictures. Elsie shrugged and looked at walker before turning back to look ahead. They finally got to the car. The three younger siblings hopped into the back while Elsie insisted on sitting in the passengers seat, to which, her mom said no. The car ride was like any other. Leena making TikToks lip syncing to audios while showing her siblings. Walker just minding his own business, then tanner looks out the window. While Elsie was texting none other then the Taylor swift.

While Leena was making a TikTok Elsie could see in the corner of her eye walker hiding his face into leenas shoulder then looking away. She grins then looks back at her phone.

TAY TAY 😛

ELSIEE

YES TAY?

I HAVE A QUESTION
wanna open up the eras tour?

WHATTT
DUH

THANK YOUUU🤭

IM SO SO EXCITEDDD

I GTG ELSIE IM SRRY TREES CALLING ME

ITS OK BAEE

ELSIE WAS BEAMING OVER being an opening act for Taylor. The two have known each other for awhile, but, she would never think that Taylor would actually ask her to be an opening act. She smiled and shut her phone off. "Aryans coming over if that's okay with you?" Walker says blankly staring at his sister with his blonde curls almost covering his eyes.

"I don't mind." Elsie answered shrugging her shoulders thinking of the curly haired boy. Walker smiled and mumbled a thank you. Soon enough they were home. Seeing that there was a car in there driveway, Elsie expected it was aryan. The two had never met, they just talked on phone. Elsie was practically pushing tanner out of the car since he was so slow. The two bickered for a bit before Leena interrupted them.

"oh my gosh, can we just get inside the house?" Leena exclaimed impatiently. Elsie rolled her eyes and took tanners arm then bent down to his level.

"This is not done." Elsie whispered not wanting Leena to hear. She pointed towards her and tanner. She soon stood up and was fixing her mini skirt. Then she followed close behind tanner. Why is walker so tall? she thought now realizing the height difference between the two. She was about 5 foot 5. Walker looked around 3 inches taller. Elsie fiddled with her skirt walking into the two story house. She kept her eyes down then she bumped into someone who was stiff. "My bad." Elsie said looking up to see Aryan.

"It's fine els. Nice to see you in person?" Aryan answered looking down at the shorter girl. It was a tad awkward. Elsie felt her cheeks flush. els is a new one. She chuckled and answered him with the soft pink still in her cheeks.

"You too, ary." Elsie finally answered smiling up at him which he did back. The two stayed like that for a while before getting interrupted by the one and only walker scobell.

"Stop flirting with my sister, 'ary'" walker interrupted mocking Elsie with the nickname. Elsie closed her eyes and looked towards his way before opening them again. She smiled then put up her middle finger.

"Fuck you."

"Elsie Marie Scobell!" There mother exclaims pulling out the full name.

"what? He does it in interviews!"

"The Adam project interviews. You use it in your music all the time, so you can't be talking." Elsie slides her hands down her face looking defeated. Walker laughs.

"Don't you think I wouldn't go at you either, Walker Wilson Scobell!" Aryan stood awkwardly as walker stops smiling and glares at his sister. Elsie rolls her eyes and looks towards Aryan again.

"Don't mind him. Nice to see you." Elsie continued patting his shoulder and grinning. He grinned back and shrugged his shoulder to get her hand off. Elsie laughs and walks off to talk to her favorite sibling, Leena.

first chapter bc I'm way to lazy to get more done 😍