CHAPTER EIGHT

●○

●○

●●

●●

@aryansimhadri : when the paparazzi messed up our date<<<<< |  @notelsiescobell

liked by : @momonatamada and 989.7k more.

@notelsiescobell : date 🤨
^
@aryansimhadri : yes
^
@notelsiescobell : no

@xochitlgomez : why u keep stealing MY wife..
^
@bradynoon : this is what I have to deal with everyday

@user5 : WAR IS OVER ‼️

@cassbrown : ROLLING IN THE DEEP X NONSENSE COMING SOON?!
^
@walkerscobell : IM GIGGLING

AFTER THE INTENSE GAME OF TWISTER we all know who won. Elsie duh. They were all incredibly tired and stretched out. She went to her room where her LEDs were white. "oh my lord!" Elsie exclaimed immediately grabbing her remote and turning them to red. She plopped onto her bed and fought to get under the covers.

The door knocked. Elsie groaned but got up to open it. She rubbed her eyes and smoothed her wrinkled clothes, trying to make herself look approachable. To Elsies suprise it was aryan. She fixed her messed up hair immediately. "oh, hi ary." Elsie leaned up against the doorframe. Aryan chuckled at the girls innocent gesture.

"Night Elsie."

"Night ary."

THE NEXT DAY Elsie was suffering trying to drag her feet to the ground to get up. She got cut off by Aryan grabbing her hand and dragging her down the stairs. Elsie groaned. "I need coffee." She continued. Aryans eyes brightened.