The arrival

After awhile of talking and waiting, I finally get to visit him and meet him in person and hangout with him, so I get to his place after driving for hours. I finally get to his house park outside and then I see him while I'm sitting in my truck, and After seeing him, my heart skipped a beat and my mind was happy and my heart was filled of peace. I finally build up enough courage and get out of my truck, shaking in excitement I run up to him and I jump into his arms and feel his arms and big hands rap around my small and tiny body and I can feel how horny I'm getting simply from that hug, after a bit of hugging he brings me up to his room and I say " I've been driving for awhile and i am exhausted, I'm gonna take a nap" he says okay and tucks me into his bed and I can feel myself fall asleep easily.

I slowly start to wake up to feeling of my clothes being taken off, so I look up and see him taking my pants off and then panties. "Hello lil boi, How was you nap" he says with a little smirk. "Good, what are you doing" I said. "I told you when get here your getting fucked" he said. " I know daddy" I say. "Good" he said, I then can feel his big hands gripping on my nice small thighs and then feeling his hands go towards my tight wet Pussy, he starts to tease me a bit going for my clit and I start to squirm a bit from the pleasure, "Keep those legs spread wide open for me lil boi" he said and i do as I'm told and keep them wide open for him. I then start to feel his fingers slide inside me, him starting at a slow pace, I then start moaning softly...