The mall

"Hey big guy how do you feel about going to the mall today" I say
"Up to you" he says
"Alright then let's get dressed and go to the mall" I reply
"Alright" he agrees

I get dressed in a skirt,thigh highs and and over sized shirt of his and a hoodie.

He then puts a collar on Me

"Here lil boi" he says
"Thank you daddy" I say

We then drive to the mall and park and go inside. We start walking around looking around at stuff and I bend over to look at something and then *smack*
He slaps my ass and from how hard he slapped me i moaned a bit and then I can feel everyone's eyes on me and I look at him and blush, he looks at me and chuckles. We end up leaving that store, and start walking around a bit more and me getting distracted by everything, we are holding hands and I'm dragging him to very store that catches my attention after awhile I get tired so we sit down on a bench and he places me on his lap, I start to squirm a bit which causes him to get hard and I can feel his hard cock rub up against my pussy and causing me to get wet, I remembered I forgot to put panties on before we left and he can tell I did, I started to look at my phone and can feel him taking his dick out of his pants where no one can see, I end up getting up a bit and he grabs me by my hips and forcing me on his cock and I held my moans in the best I could but I can feel every inch inside me rn and my wet pussy dripping all over his cock.